Wismec luxotic nc 100$us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coils&clouds

Apr 1, 2018
Sacramento CA
so my girl bought me a new mod last night at the local b&m she got the Wismec luxotic NC edition mod only no rda and they charged her a bill out the door. I've looked up and down online and see the kits for 55-70 dollars. I feel like We got ripped off but maybe the online ones are fakes ? I did check and mines real. Dozens of companies that offer it way cheaper say 100% authentic but idk what do you all think do they lie and say they're real when they aren't ? Maybe I should try n get the money back and order one or is it safer to pay the extra ? Have u guys seen or priced the luxotic nc in a shop as to online ? I just feel like a hundred is allot for that mod

Coils&clouds

Apr 1, 2018
Sacramento CA
@sonicbomb yeah I feel you I just felt 100 for the mod only was a bit steep especially cuz I passed right by a shop that sells the whole kit for a hundo but this guy was supposed to do me right. get this i had also found some rounded scrapes in the resin just slightly bigger than my atty so I'm thinking it was maybe even slightly used so I went in and had a sit down with the owner n showed and explained my issues after a little haggling he admitted it was previously a display item on the floor and promised me it was never used he asked me how he could make this purchase right for me I said I feel like I paid the kit price for the mod only and if I had gotten the rda too it would of been worth the money to me. He's like your killin me boss went in the back and grabbed an authentic copper Armageddon apocalypse v2 rda that matches the shiny copper hues in the resin off the mod and tossed it to me and said I'll tell you what here is the exact atty that left the scatches on the mod its damn near a hundred bucks itself. Enjoy ! I thought that was such a great thing he did for me that is excellent customer service I now feel as if I got every penny worth of my money and well worth ! Just thought I'd share that there are some dam good folks in the vape world. I guess the extra doe paid off in the long run. @vapebunker @doomsdaygourmet if You see this thank you Brian I really appreciate you working with me and making it right ! #customerforlife #mycamerasucksafatone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Izan

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
@sonicbomb yeah I feel you I just felt 100 for the mod only was a bit steep especially cuz I passed right by a shop that sells the whole kit for a hundo but this guy was supposed to do me right. get this i had also found some rounded scrapes in the resin just slightly bigger than my atty so I'm thinking it was maybe even slightly used so I went in and had a sit down with the owner n showed and explained my issues after a little haggling he admitted it was previously a display item on the floor and promised me it was never used he asked me how he could make this purchase right for me I said I feel like I paid the kit price for the mod only and if I had gotten the rda too it would of been worth the money to me. He's like your killin me boss went in the back and grabbed an authentic copper Armageddon apocalypse v2 rda that matches the shiny copper hues in the resin off the mod and tossed it to me and said I'll tell you what here is the exact atty that left the scatches on the mod its damn near a hundred bucks itself. Enjoy ! I thought that was such a great thing he did for me that is excellent customer service I now feel as if I got every penny worth of my money and well worth ! Just thought I'd share that there are some dam good folks in the vape world. I guess the extra doe paid off in the long run. @vapebunker @doomsdaygourmet if You see this thank you Brian I really appreciate you working with me and making it right ! #customerforlife #mycamerasucksafatone
Very nice. I have a brick-and-mortar store manager that compensates the retail inflated prices with little "gifts". knowing they have overhead and the difficulty in running a mom and pop shop these days. I feel as though he does me well. I am glad you are happy as I personally believe that there is not a single online business that can compensate for a good privately owned brick-and-mortar shop as well as the personalized service that goes along with it. May the force be with you.

• Agree
Reactions: Coils&clouds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread