Wismec Luxotic squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatMaBB

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2015
Lochgelly, Fife
www.eatmabb.com
You will have to measure the tubing as it will have to be thick enough to fit the bottle and then measure the metal tub on the mod to find out what size of hole you need to go over it.
The outer of the tubing will have to be thicker than the hole in the bottle and the inner hole in the tubing will have to be smaller than the tube on the mod to make it leak proof.
Say the hole in the bottle is 4.8mm, that means the tubing outer size would have to be 5mm and the tube on the mod is 2.8mm then the hole in the tubing has to be 3mm, so you will need to get 3x5 tubing.

Reactions: fitchy

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Got my replacement Luxotic silicone bottles in -- well worth getting. They work much better than the stock bottle, and are nicely made. The top cap screws off, but since the hole in the metal part is so large, it's easy to fill even without screwing off the top.

They seem to be working fine in other mods that have the metal stem feed tube. I've tried it on a Dripbox and a Gbox and so far so good.

b1.jpg

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Got my replacement Luxotic silicone bottles in -- well worth getting. They work much better than the stock bottle, and are nicely made. The top cap screws off, but since the hole in the metal part is so large, it's easy to fill even without screwing off the top.

They seem to be working fine in other mods that have the metal stem feed tube. I've tried it on a Dripbox and a Gbox and so far so good.

View attachment 737859
u means luxotic bottle on gbox ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread