Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
WISMEC is cranking out new gear faster than I can keep up! The predator supports 2A rapid charging and can be used as a power bank. It takes dual 18650s, and has that sleek profile that is so popular lately. The screen is nice and big and it shows the charge on each battery, a feature I love.

The Elabo tank sounds pretty intriguing. It has a retractable top for filling and a childproof lock, and juice capacity is up to 4.9 ml (4.6 with one of the triple coil heads designed for it). Bummer it doesn't have a ceramic coil option. :(

I have only found them for pre-order so far. Hopefully the reviewers will get these soon!
predatorv.PNG

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
gotta have the gold one, and painted the black part red [emoji7]
tony stark's coming to town [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

~ i hope it's still using the same chip as rx series [emoji39]

Sent using Tapatalk while vaping ★彡
That would look so cool! Iron Mod, lol! :) I like the gold but I LOVE the red one!

Reactions: mjag

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hope that they have improved / replaced the 510 its the only thing that lets them down

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
I haven't had a single problem with the 510 on my RX200. I think they addressed that issue fairly early on. I'll be watching for reviews on this one, though, for sure.

Reactions: Anthony_Vapes

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I haven't had a single problem with the 510 on my RX200. I think they addressed that issue fairly early on. I'll be watching for reviews on this one, though, for sure.
Nope the rx 200 ,200s an rx 2/3 an joytech still have problems with it , even primo has had problems they claim each time there a new 510 an turns out to be shallow, an problems arise , Ive had it with a few on off , so started changing the 510s

I'm awaiting some 510s to arrive- shorty low pro v4 fat Daddy then will convert my 2/3s over . Like the mods the size the chips ok , but for swapping over Different atties constantly , I will change the 510,s an not worry about atty short message , which i had from 1 hr of running one of my rx 2/3 .

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Nope the rx 200 ,200s an rx 2/3 an joytech still have problems with it , even primo has had problems they claim each time there a new 510 an turns out to be shallow, an problems arise , Ive had it with a few on off , so started changing the 510s

I'm awaiting some 510s to arrive- shorty low pro v4 fat Daddy then will convert my 2/3s over . Like the mods the size the chips ok , but for swapping over Different atties constantly , I will change the 510,s an not worry about atty short message , which i had from 1 hr of running one of my rx 2/3 .

Oh wow, I didn't know they were still having problems with that! That's good to know. The price is right on the Predator (found them here for under $50!! [Pre-sell] WISMEC Predator 228 with Elabo Kit) but I'm not confident enough to change out the 510 pin. I really hope we get some reviews soon. I love the features on the Predator. I would love to have a mod I could charge in a half hour if I needed to.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I've just seen too many problems. Other people like wismec I guess. I just don't care for their products.
But it's purty!! :D I get it, though. Vaping is such a customizeable thing. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. That's what makes it fun! :)

So I gotta ask on accounta your screen name. Are you a Marine, by chance?

Reactions: MMW

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
I agree with the no thanks. i got the hedron and rx300 for the "new" 510 pin and it's still crap. their temp control is subpar even for the price range standard and their mods are just poor quality. I'm gonna test and formal review the hedron and rx300 (well i already tested the hedron but need to record the review) and i have the new evic primo on the way but overall i consider wismec/joyetech a bottom tier brand. anything they do, smok and ijoy do better at the same price. and sometimes other companies too like smoant and their 1 mod lol.
sigelie/wismec/joyetech are 3 lines i pretty much never recommend. I never understood why they are so popular outside of sending fre stuff to hype men like rip trippers and people buying because of him. The RX i get cause price point/power, but it was still a poor mod and now with other triple batts mods on the market no reason to buy one

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Oh wow, I didn't know they were still having problems with that! That's good to know. The price is right on the Predator (found them here for under $50!! [Pre-sell] WISMEC Predator 228 with Elabo Kit) but I'm not confident enough to change out the 510 pin. I really hope we get some reviews soon. I love the features on the Predator. I would love to have a mod I could charge in a half hour if I needed to.
the hohmslice is on sale for 30 bucks at vaporwold.biz undtil tomorrow. it has 3 amp charging (they claim but who has a 3 amp charger to test lol) but it does charge fast at 2.1 amps. is a single 26650 batt mod. built well, temp control any wire and 101 watts.
I highly doubt the predator charges 2 18650 batts in 30 mins, plus all RX line didn't do balanced charging despite the claims it did so I doubt this one does either.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
But it's purty!! :D I get it, though. Vaping is such a customizeable thing. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. That's what makes it fun! :)

So I gotta ask on accounta your screen name. Are you a Marine, by chance?
No but I'm a civilian employee for the Marine Corps. YATYAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread