The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wismec Reauleaux Rx Machina

Discussion in 'Mech Mods' started by B Chon, Oct 9, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. B Chon

B Chon Full Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    I've got the XXX, the 11:11, the Wonder Vape, and the Admiral. 20700 mech mods Rock!

I also have the tomahawk X, which has the same switch configuration, and it's also quite nice.

I'd say this one will be a winner. I have it on order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. B Chon

B Chon Full Member

I'm in love with the looks, esp that blue resin :p

Do you think this would be a safe pick for my first mech? I do understand ohms law and battery safety but I've held back on a mech as I couldn't find a nonhybrid I really wanted. I think this may be it.

4. Shawn Hoefer

Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    The Wondervape I own has a 510... it'll be as safe as you make it. Mind your ohms law, test your builds on an ohms reader, and take care of your battery wraps, and you should be OK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. lupinehorror

lupinehorror bròn Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Dunblane
    one of these is on my fasttech wishlist...in a few weeks it'll be heading this way (ss version)

• Like Like x 2
  6. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Love the look of this, reasonable price too.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 30, 2017
    Indiana
    During Vaping with Vic's last live show Vic said that he was going to be doing a review of the Machina soon. He called it "an accident waiting to happen". The review should be up this week

• Like Like x 1
  8. VictorViper

VictorViper Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    Vancouver
    Seems like if there's a problem with the design, it would be irresponsible to hold off on putting that information out there until convenient for his show schedule. I'll be curious to hear what that's about.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    It's like those ads for local news: "Deadly terror, coming to your town at 10:30. How can you keep your family safe? Find out tonight, at eleven!"

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. MMW

MMW Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2015
    NH
    I've heard the cut-out edges on the tube may be a little rough on the battery wraps.

11. VictorViper

VictorViper Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    Vancouver
    It's crazy how hard it is to get a good look at this thing just in images. Matt from SMM has a vid up. This sucker is a hard no for me now that I've gotten a proper look at it. I'm anal enough with my wraps as it is without that tube and button to constantly worry about.

Will hopefully amount to nothing, but I know my mind and every time I fired that thing I'd be wondering how my battery's doing.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shawn Hoefer

Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    While waiting for my RX Machina, I picked up an Ijoy Ultra 24k. Smaller than the Machina, using the same switch, but a hybrid top cap. The Ijoy is nice! If the RX is anywhere close, it'll be a good one!

• Like Like x 1
  13. lupinehorror

lupinehorror bròn Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Dunblane
    mine has shipped today! come on slow boat...
    ***EDIT***
    no it hasn't...my noisy cricket has o_O anyway...come on slow boat...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 30, 2017
    Indiana
    In this follow up vid Heathen goes into detail about the safety concerns he encountered with a few different versions of the Machina. He also explains how the inconsistent thickness of the iJoy battery wraps added to the issues with the mod. Appears that the issues have been addressed and resolved and that the ""Deadly terror, coming to your town at 10:30. How can you keep your family safe? Find out tonight, at eleven!" is now over

I don't recall hearing any offensive language during this video but I may have missed some. You have been warned

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.