WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 and Youde Zephyrs for starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxa

Dec 9, 2015
Hi guys! Thank you for your awesome community!

I am the very beginner and wish to join the gang of happy vapers ;) I've read some threads, watched some reviews and made my choice.

My setup is:
Youde Zephyrus Stainless Steel 510 Rebuildable tank Atomizer Kit
Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 TC 200W Box Mod
Original Youde UD SS 316L 24ga Resistance Wire
Original Youde UD SS 316L 26ga Resistance Wire

Can you help me and check that my setup is correct and I am not missing something?

I never smokes the cigarettes and would like to vape completely without nicotine, have rich taste and blow big clouds (not so big that mech mod users have). I am sure that I want to use rda an so on =)

Thank you very much!

P.S. I am totally confused where to buy the cotton wool for wick, if you can show me the good china store I will be appreciated.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hi guys! Thank you for your awesome community!

I am the very beginner and wish to join the gang of happy vapers ;) I've read some threads, watched some reviews and made my choice.

My setup is:
Youde Zephyrus Stainless Steel 510 Rebuildable Tank Atomizer Kit
Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 TC 200W Box Mod
Original Youde UD SS 316L 24ga Resistance Wire
Original Youde UD SS 316L 26ga Resistance Wire

Can you help me and check that my setup is correct and I am not missing something?

I never smokes the cigarettes and would like to vape completely without nicotine, have rich taste and blow big clouds (not so big that mech mod users have). I am sure that I want to use RDA an so on =)

Thank you very much!

P.S. I am totally confused where to buy the cotton wool for wick, if you can show me the good china store I will be appreciated.
Hello @Noxa and welcome to the forum. www.Fasttech.com is a good place in China to purchase from. Electronic Cigarette, E-Cigarette, E-Liquid | Heaven Gifts is another.

I would suggest Koh Gen Do cotton for wicking. Also with the Wismec you will need 3 18650 batteries (I would get 6 batteries total, one set for the mod, one set for recharging). They will need to be used and charged together so that they get equal usage and do not unbalance the circuit or battery causing a failure. Samsung 25 r (2500 mah), Sony VCT 4's (2100 mah) and 5's, and LG HG2's (3000 mah) are the most recommended batteries by the experts. A separate independent battery charger is HIGHLY recommended (like a Nitecore or Xtar brand), as most battery failures occur during recharge (and you don't want to risk a mod). It's safer that way.

I tried RDA's and they weren't for me, I'd rather fill a tank and go with it rather than refill all the time. The Smok TFV4 is a tank you could consider, and it also has 3 different rba's (single coil, double coil, and clapton coil) available. I have yet to play with SS wire but you will need to use this calculator to properly build coils : Coil wrapping | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators (you can change the diameter, wire, and wire size to make your calculations as to what size to build.)

I would also recommend a wire jig like the Kuro Koiler or Coil Master. They make creating a coil much easier and almost perfect.

Good luck in your journey.

Reactions: Le$$

Noxa

Dec 9, 2015
Thank you for your advice!
I meant RBA (RTA?) instead of RDA, sorry. Filling tank and go sounds good to me.

You are suggesting that I should take TFV4, but I was choosing between TFV4 and Zephyrus . Zephyrus includes a rebuildable base for two coils when TFV4 includes a rebuildable base for 1 coil. Also Zephyrus has a radiator included, which I thought would be good for 200w. But TFV4's included non-rebuildable bases have limit to 140w when Zephyrus only has a base for 40w.

Does the tank limit me to a particular wattage?

Thank you.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Thank you for your advice!
I meant RBA (RTA?) instead of RDA, sorry. Filling tank and go sounds good to me.

You are suggesting that I should take TFV4, but I was choosing between TFV4 and Zephyrus . Zephyrus includes a rebuildable base for two coils when TFV4 includes a rebuildable base for 1 coil. Also Zephyrus has a radiator included, which I thought would be good for 200w. But TFV4's included non-rebuildable bases have limit to 140w when Zephyrus only has a base for 40w.

Does the tank limit me to a particular wattage?

Thank you.
I honestly don't know. Your ohm/wire build certainly should limit you. I have the TFV4 with the triple stock coils and run it at 60 watts for amazing flavor and clouds. I hear the quad coil runs from 90 to 120 watts. The Zephyrus is a nice tank from what I've read in the forum. I'm not into the higher wattages, I'm usually found with a Subtank Mini or an rba on the TFV around .5 ohms. If you're chasing clouds I figure either will work.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. Yes, the base rating is an important limit. If you get some tanks too hot, you'll melt the insulator in the base and then it will leak (bad) or short out (potentially catastrophic). You really don't want to go there. You say you want dual coils in an RTA (yes, that's right, Rebuildable Tank Atomizer). Fine. My personal current favorite is the Indulgence MT. Huge air, giant juice channels and a PEEK insulator so it's good for tall watts. There are other choices, of course. I personally wick rayon rather than cotton, but I buy mine online.

Reactions: haleysdadda

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
I agree with @suprtrkr that the Mutation X MT RTA is my tank of choice at this point. The only pro he didn't list is that the deck is huge and easy to build on!
Mutation-X-MT-RTA.jpg

If you want the choice of prebuilt coils you might look into the Mutank!
2015-new-arrival-rda-rta-tank-by.jpg

Reactions: suprtrkr

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I agree with @suprtrkr that the Mutation X MT RTA is my tank of choice at this point. The only pro he didn't list is that the deck is huge and easy to build on!
Mutation-X-MT-RTA.jpg

If you want the choice of prebuilt coils you might look into the Mutank!
2015-new-arrival-rda-rta-tank-by.jpg
that too. The deck is huge, and easy to build on. And here's a hint: use about twice the wick you think you need, then double it again. You just about can't get too much wick in it until you start to compress it with a hydraulic jack.

Reactions: haleysdadda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread