wismec rx200s or rx2/3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Pups

Jan 14, 2017
Orange, California
If I had to choose 1 over the other I would get the 2/3 and 5 batteries. Same 2 in 2 batt config. is why. I like being over safe so using 3 batteries and sometimes only 2 of them didn't feel right.
I have had both for a couple months now and that's all I have and use. 1 is black with red doors and the other is red with black doors. Don't know how that could matter 1 hoot but there it is. I have not had 1 problem with anything. I use Smok tanks on them from Beast to baby. The RX200S is a tad bit shorter by about 1/4 " and has magnetic batt. door which is nice. The 2/3 has 2 doors as mentioned and the take a little learning curve to be able to pop them together easily but once you get it down that is not a problem either. The 2/3 has the advantage of going lighter for better concealed carry. I do most of my vaping around 55 to 65 except with the beast which costs me at least 100 watts with claptons on the RTA mode. I use LG in the 200s and MXJO in the 2/3. Don't know if I missed anything but I would say they are both great ! I got custom logos on mine and updates are easy. No I don't work for or sell Reuleaux I am just glad I picked them for my first mods :<0)

Last edited:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Jealous?

upload_2017-2-3_22-12-45.png

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
LOL who started what? I'm ending it in a civil manner, believe me, if this was the other vaping website, you'd have heard much more eloquent and verbose responses from me. You took my post out of context, as always, and took it as an attack, as always, and made condescending remarks, as always, in an effort to pat yourself on the back, as always lol. There's a word for people like you, it's: LOSER.

Reactions: KenD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread