• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WitchWay - Question about Janty usb passthrough battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
I got a 510 passthrough from cignot and it didn't hold up. Everything else from them has, so maybe I got a bad one? or I possibly loved it to death... I ordered another one from myvaporstore. I really really used it the 20 or so hours a day I am up. I like a battery more when I am out & about, but you can also use the car adapter. Makes the no battery life thing a non-issue.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
I'm loving the Ego USB battery!!! Unlike a regular PassThrough you can unplug this one and use it as a regular battery. When I got it I thought I would have it plugged in all the time I was at the computer, but turns out I only plug it in when it needs charged. I don't use it exclusively, but if I did, I figure it's good for about 8 hours of really heavy vaping.

Another choice is the Sit N Go 510 PT that you can get from madvapes.com or litecigusa.com It's a regular 510 battery with the same USB plug in feature as the Ego USB. Little cheaper to buy, but you only get a couple hours off the cord before it will need hooked up again. Not sure how well they hold up either. I debated between it and the Ego USB and went with the Ego for several reasons. The main reason being the Janty Warranty, the second being battery life off the cord and lastly it came in stainless.

This was my alternative to getting a full kit, and I am glad I went this way. I think the battery is fantastic. You will need to order the cone separate if you want one as it does not come with the cone. I highly recommend the cone though.

Hope this helps!!! Blessings and Happy vaping!!

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I'v got one of the Hello 510 Sit n Go battery/PTs and I love it! Ive had it for a couple of months and it has held up very well to my heavy vaping and on the go lifestyle. I do keep a Kenisgton Power Pack with me for charging it and my iPhone on the go, really dont have to use it for the Sit N Go much as I almost always have something with a USB port near by to charge from when needed. Then again, I am an IT guy so I have computers around me 20+ hours a day lol. I'v been meaning to do a review of it (among other things) on my blog for a while. I will get one together here soon and post it.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Oh VP I'm so glad you came on and commented!!! I don't like recommending something I haven't tried or know about. I didn't realize the Sit N Go was by Hello. I have one of their disposable 510 batteries and it is the best 510 battery I've had. Now that you have given it a positive review, I will probably get one of the Sit N Go PTs next time I order from MadVapes or LitecigUSA. I love that it gives you the option to have it plugged in like a PT or just unplug it and use it like a regular battery. So much nicer to have one unit that does both things instead of a regular battery and a PT separate. I love the Ego USB for that very reason and I think the Sit N Go will compliment it nicely.

Happy Vaping!!!

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I bought the janty usb passthrough battery and am in LOVE. I got it in stainless thinking I'd just use my black cone, and that is not going to happen, this is so purrrrty it needs to be decked out.

WitchWay, get this - I'm about 180-ish miles from Benbrook and mine got here overnight, while I noticed in the jantyworld thread that yours took two days. Gotta love the USPS.:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread