With resistor or without?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
Depends if you want to vape at just 5v or want the options of 3.7v and 6v. Depends on if you have the extra money to spend on it. If it was me i would order the extra switch and that huge 18650 battery so even if my switch goes out I still have a backup and of course I prefer 3.7 on my 510.

Dont know about the 801 stuff as I am waiting on some 801 stuff to try out.

Just my opinion hope it helps.

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
Well I use another mod at the moment with 2x 3v batterys, I don't like the standard 3.7 anymore as I don't get any throat hit.

I am just curious if I will be able to tell the differance between 5 + 6

You'd probably be able to notice a slight difference between 5v and 6v, but in my opinion 5 volts is a better vape than 6 volts. At 5 volts I get plenty of vapor and great flavor, where at 6 volts I get more heat, less flavor, and risk beating my atomizers to death. ;-)

My suggestion is to go with the 'stock' 5v switch for now. It's really the best cruising speed for the Prodigy.

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
Let me ask a really dumb question just to get things straight. The Prodigy comes with the switch with a resistor already, right? I don't have to order that also, do I? Be gentle with me. I'm already irritable because I have to pay sales tax. 8-o

Tax is the devils work. The switch that comes with it has a resistor you have to order another if you want one without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread