with the Holiday coming I deep cleaned the Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
Since I am 32 day's out from not smoking and the holiday's coming, I am de nicotine my house, I am scrubbing walls, washing drapes, cleaning all pictures and everything else in ,my house. The last thing to be done will be cleaning the carpets. since no one smokes in my house now, and I vape, I figured for the holiday's I would have a clean and fresh smelling house.

I am so excited

Luvs5rugrats

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
The Lowcountry
I cleaned my walls about 6 months ago and it was so disgusting. Ugh. I was really depressed when I was doing it because we were both still smoking and all I could think about was how much of a pain in the a** it was and it will just need to be done again in 6 more months. :) Not anymore! I deep cleaned my carpet and furniture a couple weeks ago and then sprayed it with fabreeze. It wasn't a whole lot of help but the stale hotel room smell is finally fading. I really need to completely replace the carpets though because the yellow smoke stains just don't come out. The bright, brand-new silver-blue carpet they put in when we bought the house has faded into a dingy, sickly looking yellow-blue mess. We have central air, so the cigarette smoke would just get sucked up into the system and blown throughout the house. It ruined everything. I won't even talk about the popcorn ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread