With V2 out of business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leia

Nov 12, 2018
Hello. I had just ordered and received a bunch of V2 EX blank tanks when they announced that they were going out of business. I discovered and purchased Halo and am planning on using them for E-Cig needs, but are the V2 EX blank tanks compatible with the Halo G6 batteries? I can’t find any information on the internet.

Thanks

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Not sure that I can answer your specific question. Both of those companies sold what we call "cigalikes". They could have either 808 or 510 connections. You couldn't use an 808 on a 510 connector, or vice versa. It was a way that these companies could keep their gear propietary.

There were "adaptors" available which would allow you to mix and match 808 and 510 gear. Not sure how easy they would be able to find nowadays, as cigalikes are falling out of favor and many are going out of business.

I don't recall which connectors V2 or Halo used.

510-901-808-240x240.JPG
adaptors

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Not sure that I can answer your specific question. Both of those companies sold what we call "cigalikes". They could have either 808 or 510 connections. You couldn't use an 808 on a 510 connector, or vice versa. It was a way that these companies could keep their gear propietary.

There were "adaptors" available which would allow you to mix and match 808 and 510 gear. Not sure how easy they would be able to find nowadays, as cigalikes are falling out of favor and many are going out of business.

I don't recall which connectors V2 or Halo used.

510-901-808-240x240.JPG
adaptors
They’re out there, on final clearance. This is the only vendor I have bought from myself that carries them...Vgo2 (808) to 510 Adapter
Google 808 to 510 adapter, several more places have a few left, super cheap

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello. I had just ordered and received a bunch of V2 EX blank tanks when they announced that they were going out of business. I discovered and purchased Halo and am planning on using them for E-Cig needs, but are the V2 EX blank tanks compatible with the Halo G6 batteries? I can’t find any information on the internet.

Thanks
Hi and welcome,
The V2 EX blank tanks should fit the halo G6 batteries.
Both are 808D-1 threading. (unless you ordered 510 style V2 EX blank tanks)

Please Note: V2 Cigs are already fully compatible with the following brands (KR808D-1 style threading).
<snip>
"The Halo G6 is a KR808D-1 threaded battery and will work..."

Cheers
I

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thanks
Welcome and glad you joined.
To convert from a 808 to a 510, could see:
Shorty 510 to 801 Adapter
Joye 510 Adapters, Joye eGo Adapters, DSE801 Adapters, DSE901 Adapters, Electronic Cigarette Adapters
$1.09 510 to eGo Adapter Convertor for E-Cigarettes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Might like to read:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread