Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Good grief, you were asleep! I mean, this was like Christmas and you were asleep?! I had it in my basket and then went to check out and it was unavailable again. They snatched it right out of my basket. :laugh: Hoping availability is like it used to be, take a couple of days to process orders and then restock again.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Good grief, you were asleep! I mean, this was like Christmas and you were asleep?! I had it in my basket and then went to check out and it was unavailable again. They snatched it right out of my basket. :laugh: Hoping availability is like it used to be, take a couple of days to process orders and then restock again.

:LOL: It was all sold out before I even opened this thread! I was just checking the site last night, I had a feeling. . .oh well, I'll get some lower mg. . .

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Latest Wizard Lab announcement:

UPDATE: 9/9/2013
We will be updating stock on nicotine solutions as our lab schedule allows. To assure the highest level of quality and freshness, our policy is to never premix and store solutions ahead of time. All solution must be mixed fresh to order, and is labor intensive for our lab technicians. Please be considerate of other customers who may be in need, and do not overbook our lab schedule by stockpiling solutions you do not immediately need. Now that our new labs are operational, we will be able to add stock on a more frequent basis.

Chas_L

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
Buchanan Ga
To assure the highest level of quality and freshness, our policy is to never premix and store solutions ahead of time.

That make no sense to me. They most often first sell out of 100 mg . then 60,next .36 . If they have Nic to mix 36mg. orders they have Nic to mix. 100 ,60 and 48 mg. just lower total Mls.

I have been on the Notify Me list for 100 and 60 mg for weeks now and did not receive any notice this last round.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
If they start limiting the total number of ml you can buy at one time, that will help some with stock issues. It will also pi$$ off every customer they have. They can't win!! I have enough in the freezer to wait a while, but in a month or two it will become serious. If WL is out of stock, I'll buy from another vendor. Nothing personal. . .

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I have been on the Notify Me list for 100 and 60 mg for weeks now and did not receive any notice this last round.

Did you check you spam folder? That's where mine went. I moved it to my inbox so hopefully that's where it will go next time. But, just in case, I'm starting to check the spam folder every day too.

Chas_L

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
Buchanan Ga
I have received Noticies from them numeous times in the past and no setting have been changed. I went ahead and ordered rom Nude Nicotine and Heartland so I am wel stocked justin case but will continue to order from WL after the smoke clears. With their expanded facilities perhaps Nic will become an instock item after the panic buying dies down.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
well its been what, a week, and no restock... there was talk of a couple days?

i went with VZ ...

funny, i'm new to DIY juice and buying and planning for purchases of something that is going to be frozen and stored for such a long time is strange... but a smart idea considering who the heck knows whats around the corner for nic regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread