Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Klynnn, what is it you are looking for? I only use Wizard Labs but it will help others to know where to refer you? Lab equipment, flavors, safety gear, bottles, PG, VG, nicotine, other? Each out of stock item also has a "notify me" under it. Click it, enter your email addy and they send you an email notification the minute it comes back in stock. Hope this helps, Tutu

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Sonovagun, all nic in stock right now! Don't read this, go order right now!

Yes, but when are they going to have both nic AND the flavors I want in stock at the same time?

I am too cheap to split orders and pay shipping on separate orders when, if they had everything in at the same time, I'd order enough to get free shipping.

I can wait, it's merely annoying to keep waiting and watching the flavorings I have sitting in my cart go out of stock while waiting for something else to restock.

echofinder

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Damascus, MD
www.reddit.com
These nic hoarders are starting to annoy me; so many people feel the need to have a freezer full of nicotine & good average joes like me get home from work to see a notification from WL for a product that is already sold out. Can't blame people for buying really - I have some prepper tendencies myself - but from this chair right here it currently seems obnoxious.

Did manage to snag some 60ml, it makes juice just as good so all is well.

The flavor thing is annoying, I am with SueGeo on that (like to batch my orders as much as possible; shipping is $$$ too). I can understand this though; nicotine is one thing that they produce & mix into smaller sub-products, but WL has what, 250 flavors? All brought in from multiple outside vendors. I feel bad for the individual who is tasked with maintaining that inventory ;).

Disappointed to see that message from RTS; I was hoping WL's horde of zealous customers would inspire others to lower prices a bit. I like RTS a lot but c'mon... this isn't like gas stations where there is a 5 cent difference between stations - the price gap is huge & incredible. WL just opened new labs & STILL cannot match demand... haven't seen anybody else run out of stock on nic yet. I see a very clear message there.

The Goo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
St. Paul, Minnesota
Yes, but when are they going to have both nic AND the flavors I want in stock at the same time?

I am too cheap to split orders and pay shipping on separate orders when, if they had everything in at the same time, I'd order enough to get free shipping.

I can wait, it's merely annoying to keep waiting and watching the flavorings I have sitting in my cart go out of stock while waiting for something else to restock.

I fight this battle as well. Lol. I'll have a cart with a bunch of flavors and I'll be waiting on 1-2 that are out of stock. The out of stock ones come in only to find a few others in my cart are now out of stock! Ahhhh!

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
WizardLabs is definitely popular, that's for sure. I've been ordering from them for a little while, but the only thing that mildly annoys me is the time it takes for them to prep and order and then send it out. Most all vendors I deal with have less than 24 hours turn-around on any order I put in, yet with WL, it may take 2-3 days or 4-5, then another 2-3 for shipping.

I'm not complaining much as their pricing is awesome, but they need to work on their turn-around times and work on keeping things in-stock to prevent backlogs and out of stock notices from happening. They're obviously selling what they have and having a slight excess isn't going to hurt them.

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
WizardLabs is definitely popular, that's for sure. I've been ordering from them for a little while, but the only thing that mildly annoys me is the time it takes for them to prep and order and then send it out. Most all vendors I deal with have less than 24 hours turn-around on any order I put in, yet with WL, it may take 2-3 days or 4-5, then another 2-3 for shipping.

I'm not complaining much as their pricing is awesome, but they need to work on their turn-around times and work on keeping things in-stock to prevent backlogs and out of stock notices from happening. They're obviously selling what they have and having a slight excess isn't going to hurt them.

I wouldn't like that at all

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
You have to remember that Wizard Labs makes nic base TO ORDER!! They explain on their web site they don't "stockpile", especially the higher concentrations (ie., 60 and 100mg/ml )....thus, they're "out-of-stock" often, but DO replenish frequently....the trick is -- catching them when the stock is "up"!!!:D Their "Notify Me" function doesn't always work as expected; they may "Notify Me" at 4 AM.....and by 7 AM (when I finally catch the e-mail.....!) they're "out" again!!:(
End of the day...WL produces a QUALITY nic base, at a VERY reasonable price....2 things, IMHO, worth the wait!!

Chas_L

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
Buchanan Ga
Supply and demand 101.

There is now pending rules and regulations which may make Nic extremly difficult for indivuals to purchase. Wizard Labs recently doubled their Nic blending opweartion but remember they supply other vendors as well as indivuals with Nic and they have to purchase the 1,000 mg / ml from somewhere.

Flavors, they only purchase in bulk and rebottle , they have supply issues like all very sucessful business especially during panic buying times.

If you DIY then ejuicre cost less than $0.20 per ml and at decent volum level it cost less than $0.05 per ml. If you are not saving $0.50 or so per ml then why even DIY and if you are then why worry about a vew extra dollars shipping?

If you want TFA flavors then order direct from TFA but a 4ml bottle cost $1.40 and a 8ml from WL cost onlt $1.49

Wait around long enough on your Nic purchase and you may be very sorry.

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Don't need nic but could use some more PG/VG. Need glass bottles too but they are out of stock.

Been quite a while since I ordered from them... all have been either quite large with free shipping or smallish with cheap 1st class... but for the life of me I can't find what the minimum order is for free shipping. Seems like it was $70-$75. Can someone tell me for sure please?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread