Wizard Labs Vs. My Freedom Smokes 60 mg nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootleg

Mar 23, 2012
Coshocton Ohio
My husband works construction, so I am stocking up for winter while the getting is good. I'm looking to buy 500 ml of pg based nicotine and I can't decided between My Freedom Smokes or Wizard Labs. I have bought smaller quantities from both, and they have done great, but I've never had to leave the nic hanging around for very long, so I don't know which one stores better. Anyone have an long term experience with these nic bases?
Price wise, Wizard Labs' is cheaper and they have some of the flavorings I need, saving me from ordering from at an extra place, and their nic is organic, but it comes in a plastic bottle where as My Freedom Smokes' nicotine comes in amber glass bottles. (MFS also sent my last 250 nic order in 2-125 ml amber bottles, so I worried about oxidation less than I would have with a big bottle, which was nice). Are the glass bottles that important? I'll be storing the nic in the freezer.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I have orders from My Freedom Smokes that are 3 years old and still perfect. You can get amber bottles somewhere to store or transfer nic to if that is the only concern. If I had to do over again, Id buy smaller bottles. I still have almost 1 liter of 60-100mg nic in my fridge. No need to freeze imho/ After 3 years it is still good. Haven't ordered from wizard but if they have better pricing Id get it from them and place it in some glass bottles. If you keep out of the sub I wouldn't think amber bottles are needed at all.. I would almost think shelf life in a closet would work too as long as it is cooler and dark.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread