Wizard Labs Wont Ship To Canada... Canadian Vapors Please HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHMUSTIN

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Red Deer, AB, CA
I have contacted Wizard Labs and they don't ship to Canada. I have been looking at CANVAPE.com and they look like i can but flavoring and PG/VG.

Id there a site that I can got to for all my supplies, flavor, equipment, Nic, etc..

I would really like a site that I can do a "One Stop Sop"

All my fellow Canadian vapers or US vapers if you know of a company that can supply all supplies and equipment that would be awesome.

Preferably in Canada cause I don't know what is involved in getting the Nic across the border. If I have to buy the Nic from a separate site here in Canada and the rest from another I can live with that.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

:vapor: ON!!

SCHMUSTIN

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Red Deer, AB, CA
Not as economical but I think I saw where Mt Baker will ship up there. They have some DIY supplies.

Yes I just looked at their website and it says they ship world wide. Thank you. They just dont seem to have allot or supplies.

Does any one know what its like to ship Nic across the boarder into Canada?

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Yes I just looked at their website and it says they ship world wide. Thank you. They just dont seem to have allot or supplies.

Nope never posed as a parcel ;)

Xtreame vaping Good Nic, VERY expensive

Nude Nicotine just got 500 ml GREAT prices

RTS Labs

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada

RTS Vapes ships nic to me,unscathed.Shipping costs are high but still worth it for quality,i get the 250ml @100 mg for 49.00.I vape 12mg so im good for 2-1/2 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread