Wizards Lab Pure nic Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
I found it to be super clear with no noticeable difference in taste to me, than to the regular organic nic. Someone with a more sensitive palette may think otherwise. I think it is of good quality . Whether it is the "Ice" ,I couldn't say, but I do have a sample of that also and when I open it to use , I'll give my non in depth opinion on it too :)

For $1.99 for the Ultra Pure, even though I ordered 250ml of 100mg/ml with my order also ,I figured why not?

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
I called the owner of WL, John, to find out about the 36mg special on Black Friday.. He said it was a new Nicotine he was trying from India. I bought that and also some 100mg “WL Ice”. I already had a bunch of their Regular 100mg nic.
I mixed 3 bottles of Nic at 20PG/80VG and 24mg. I have to admit that I use zero nic ejuice myself, but I supply juice to 5 people who use anything from 18mg to 24mg. I used to vape 6mg premixed from vendors, but after starting DIY and testing 0mg juice, I’ve come to hate the taste of nicotine in flavored juices. (Just my personal prejudice!)
Anyway, I mixed Regular, Wizards Ice and Ultra Pure in 24mg. I tested all 3 in an atty and vaped them for a day and a half. Quite honestly, I didn’t get any of that nasty nicotine taste in ANY of the 3 juices. I think that if I added flavorings to any of the 3, I could vape that juice daily. To me, this is my highest recommendation ie. NO taste.
I had expected to be able to taste each of the 3, and then put them down because I couldn’t take the 24mg. WRONG! No wonder the people I make juice for really like my juice! No nasty nicotine taste!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread