Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Hey all, just wanted to share. I converted a friend!!! Yay!!! I told her my local meet was coming up a couple of days ago and said she should come and she said sure!! So I meet her there today and she says she is ready to quit, I have brought here a vv ego and a cignot 510 battery, as well as several juices and a case and chargers.......we buy attys from a vendor there to try juices and at first, just like a typical newbie, she's all about the tobacco flavors.....that's all she is really really interested in. Then I get her trying some fruit mixes and other things and she really really likes some of them. SUDDENLY she isn't interested in tobacco anymore!! LOL. Then she wants to get another battery, we get her some cartos too from a vendor there, she says she wants another cig style battery and a vendor gives her a shorty gold one for free. Then we are looking at different egos and she is considering getting an ego twist, but changes her mind and says no, maybe later. A half an hour later and she has used my lavatube a few times and she is asking about it and if they sell it there!! We go ask and they have a lambo version one there and she up and buys it with the batteries and charger!! THEN for the raffle she wins a PV holder and a lego mod!! lol. So she is all set and she is already way beyond where I was on day one!!! She won one of those ego ce4s too and was vaping from that. So she already knows how to use those, an atomizer and cartomizers. I swear she just did 3 months or more in one day lol!!

joe98200

Jan 1, 2012
Temecula, CA
boy_that_escalated_quickly.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread