Woah! (Review, I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
Just received my Ego-C Upgrade kit from Cignot today (Technically it was delivered yesterday, one day early, but I work nights. Boo!).

Holy crap! This thing is great. I foolishly started off with the Smoktech VV Gripper with the DCT setup. My experience with that was all over the place. Decided to simplify my experience.

First puff I knew I was golden. I'm getting a poop-ton of vapor (gross, sorry), tasting flavors that I never got before...All in all this is a superior vaping experience. Now my Gripper is gonna collect dust (Until I figure out how to get it to perform like my new Egos).

Thank you so much, Vicky! Great prices and fast shipping! I'm sending nice and happy molest-y thoughts your way. Okay, maybe just happy thoughts.

Last edited:

DrApex

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
Are you using the eGo tank cartridge?

I have one of those also. I use it to stealth vape. It's nice.

The E Go C is a vast improvement in terms of replacing the head. The old eGo T used an atomizer for 10 or 15 dollars. The E Go C head costs 5 dollars.

I did run into a snag with the soft tank caps. The atomizer point wasn't puncturing the seal on the soft cap. I burned 3 out in a row.

Taking a knife and cutting out the plug in the cap helped tremendously.

Typed on my mobile. Please excuse typos.

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
Are you using the eGo tank cartridge?

I have one of those also. I use it to stealth vape. It's nice.

The E Go C is a vast improvement in terms of replacing the head. The old eGo T used an atomizer for 10 or 15 dollars. The E Go C head costs 5 dollars.

I did run into a snag with the soft tank caps. The atomizer point wasn't puncturing the seal on the soft cap. I burned 3 out in a row.

Taking a knife and cutting out the plug in the cap helped tremendously.

Typed on my mobile. Please excuse typos.

Yeah, I'm using those. Awesome.

And are you talking about the condoms that come on the bottom of tanks? I don't think you're supposed to leave those on are you? I thought they were just to prevent dripping while storing it and using another tank.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
LOL Happy thoughts always welcome! I am glad you like it.

Just received my Ego-C Upgrade kit from Cignot today (Technically it was delivered yesterday, one day early, but I work nights. Boo!).

Holy crap! This thing is great. I foolishly started off with the Smoktech VV Gripper with the DCT setup. My experience with that was all over the place. Decided to simplify my experience.

First puff I knew I was golden. I'm getting a poop-ton of vapor (gross, sorry), tasting flavors that I never got before...All in all this is a superior vaping experience. Now my Gripper is gonna collect dust (Until I figure out how to get it to perform like my new Egos).

Thank you so much, Vicky! Great prices and fast shipping! I'm sending nice and happy molest-y thoughts your way. Okay, maybe just happy thoughts.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I think he means the silicone cap and not the one that comes as packing material. There is a silicone cap you can get to replace the hard cap on the bottom that gets pierced. The silicone cap has a tighter seal around the piercing tube. That tighter seal can help with liquid seeping out as well as replacement air getting in. That will help with liquid seeping out of the tank. I just keep mine upside down when not in use and use the stock cap, but we all have 'our way'.

Yeah, I'm using those. Awesome.

And are you talking about the condoms that come on the bottom of tanks? I don't think you're supposed to leave those on are you? I thought they were just to prevent dripping while storing it and using another tank.

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
LOL Happy thoughts always welcome! I am glad you like it.

Well if it wasn't for the Egos I wouldn't have known what I was missing with my Gripper. Now that I have a good baseline, I've been able to get the right parts and juices to go with it. Now I've got three awesome vapers.

Bad news is I want more! I probably mentioned it, but I might be purchasing an Ego Twist battery here soon, so that means I'm gonna need a bunch more tanks! I'm also experimenting with dripping (Mostly for sampling new flavors I've been getting), and that's been a huge success (It helps to read a bunch before attempting something new... the hard lesson learned by the Gripper incident).

Not sure if I'm just lucky but a lot of the problems I've read about (Leaking, not enough vapor getting to the atomizer causing dry hits, etc.) have been totally non-existent for me so far. Thanks again, Vicky!

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Well I have had both... there is no doubt that these take a bit of maintenance. You must have great luck :)

Well if it wasn't for the Egos I wouldn't have known what I was missing with my Gripper. Now that I have a good baseline, I've been able to get the right parts and juices to go with it. Now I've got three awesome vapers.

Bad news is I want more! I probably mentioned it, but I might be purchasing an Ego Twist battery here soon, so that means I'm gonna need a bunch more tanks! I'm also experimenting with dripping (Mostly for sampling new flavors I've been getting), and that's been a huge success (It helps to read a bunch before attempting something new... the hard lesson learned by the Gripper incident).

Not sure if I'm just lucky but a lot of the problems I've read about (Leaking, not enough vapor getting to the atomizer causing dry hits, etc.) have been totally non-existent for me so far. Thanks again, Vicky!

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
Just got my Ego Twist yesterday. Been vaping non-stop. Damn this is good.

Plus the Boge tank I got is pretty sexy. Gonna have to order a couple more plus some ego tank cartridges. Thanks again, Vicky!!! The handwritten note was a pleasant surprise. And yes, I'm definitely saving money by smoking cigarettes.... and funneling it straight to my vaping habit. But once I find the right combo of gear and juice, then I'll settle into a regular pattern and then... the savings begin!

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
Woah! You weren't kidding about the F16s. I've been testing s lot of different e-juices, trying to find my ADV.

Finally found it today (Unicorn Blood by Fuzion Vapor... So friggin tasty right out of the bottle), loaded up my F16 with it... Oh my god... THIS is the vaping experience I've been looking for. Awesome flavor, great airflow on all of my PVs... Plus I find that crackling sound very satisfying.

Will definitely be ordering a few more of those tanks and some spare cartos for sure. Thanks Vicky! I've almost got my perfect vape experience nailed!

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
...and then something new will come out and mess you up again :)

Woah! You weren't kidding about the F16s. I've been testing s lot of different e-juices, trying to find my ADV.

Finally found it today (Unicorn Blood by Fuzion Vapor... So friggin tasty right out of the bottle), loaded up my F16 with it... Oh my god... THIS is the vaping experience I've been looking for. Awesome flavor, great airflow on all of my PVs... Plus I find that crackling sound very satisfying.

Will definitely be ordering a few more of those tanks and some spare cartos for sure. Thanks Vicky! I've almost got my perfect vape experience nailed!

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
Yeah... but at least I'm happy for now. lol

My paycheck needs to hurry up though so I can get some more Boges.

Quick question: Does anybody know if the F16 cartos will work in other tanks? It seems to have the same beveling at the bottom as a couple of Smoktech tanks I have. Would be nice to pair them together.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Yes, they do. I like the Smoktech tanks and am getting those... but I put the F16 carto in it because the 2 hole Smoktech was not getting enough flow... I ordered the 3 hole of Smoktech cartos in hopes that that will help, but I know for sure the Boge F16 works with the Smoktech tank.

seems like I used an awful lot of words to say very little :)

Yeah... but at least I'm happy for now. lol

My paycheck needs to hurry up though so I can get some more Boges.

Quick question: Does anybody know if the F16 cartos will work in other tanks? It seems to have the same beveling at the bottom as a couple of Smoktech tanks I have. Would be nice to pair them together.

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
Yes, they do. I like the Smoktech tanks and am getting those... but I put the F16 carto in it because the 2 hole Smoktech was not getting enough flow... I ordered the 3 hole of Smoktech cartos in hopes that that will help, but I know for sure the Boge F16 works with the Smoktech tank.

seems like I used an awful lot of words to say very little :)

Sweet. I have two of those tanks just sitting there waiting for cartos.

And I tried the Smoktech 3-hole cartos. Definitely better than the 2-holes but I had some pretty bad leaking issues with them. I overfilled one and it basically leaked until it was emptied and dried out.

Just got my paycheck today. Expect an order soon! Stocking up on Boges. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread