The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Woke up to being green

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by TDM, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TDM

TDM Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    Well folks I read several old posts about Johnson Creek turning green. I checked all my mostly empty bottles and NONE were green. I guess it was just bad karma but this AM I woke up, reached for my bottle of original tobacco and it was empty. I grabbed the brand new bottle and opened it...... GREEN!!! The bottle had sat right next to the opened bottle all month! It had not been opened, had no stopper in it, was still sealed from the factory. But it is as green as can be. Bottles were both purchased from vaporguys on 4/3. So they are right at a month old.

2. Ramblin

Ramblin Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Columbia, Missouri
    Did anyone ever get an answer from Johnson creek WTFudge this is all about? I just got through placing an order for two more bottles directly from JC.

3. TDM

TDM Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    I just contacted vaporguys to give them a heads up! Figured they should know that possible there stock on there shelves is turning green!! Would not be very nice to send juice out that is GREEN!! To a new vapor he would just think it was suppose to be that way.

4. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    now you can do the froggyvape ...lol

someone has to find out why it turns green......
    that is a real worry.8-o

Di ......

5. Wildsky

Wildsky Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    Nebraska
    Its going to be tough to check those bottles, they have to be opened to see the color right?

6. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2009
    SW Ohio
    This is why I don't plan on buying any JC. They have never gave a straight answer for this, that i can find.

7. TDM

TDM Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    yes they are dark amber bottles cant see it until you open it

8. taz3cat

taz3cat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2008
    Port Arthur, Texas
    I am still wating for my stuff to turn green. i have a opened bottle and it is 8 months old , no green. It is a sample bottle and I keep waiting to see the green.

9. LuckySevens4U

LuckySevens4U Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2009
    USA
    I got 2 samples from someone in the amber bottles and they were both green. I had to dump them.

10. taz3cat

taz3cat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2008
    Port Arthur, Texas
    My stuff is JC's strawberry. It is not one I like so I am keeping to see if it will turn green. No luck so far. My fave is JC's Tn Cured. Must use it to fast no green there either.

11. Extremeodd

Extremeodd Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    I was blown away but my wifes JC peach finally turned green after being in her purse for a while. I didnt think it would get that bright! However it vapes all the same so whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.