• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Women's health and vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
How about weight? I've seen some posts "outside" regarding weight...some say they've lost, some say they've gained and some say no change. From a purely female perspective, how is the weight going?

I gained almost 10 pounds within 5 days after turning to e-cigs. No joke. I signed up for the gym a couple of days ago as a result. It came at a really bad time because I was getting withdrawels so I turned to food then I was in my pre-menstrual phase where I get munchy attacks anyway, so i was a mess. I like the gym though. I sit on a treadmill for 45 minutes sometimes running but most of the time power-walking off my stress.

I think for those who lost weight, they're probably vaping all day long but for my body, I don't feel the craving to vape all the time but yet I still constantly want something in my mouth so I turned to food.

Women also have to work twice as hard than males to burn off fat or weight this may attribute also to women having more of a tendency to gain it versus guys if they are not burning off enough of what's being eaten daily.

I cheated and watched the Biggest Loser, probably where I got some of this info!

Last edited:

damunster

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
I too have gained weight, am bloated and face breaks out. BUT I will not go back to analogs. I do enjoy vaping but am vaping more than I smoked. lol. With smoking analogs, I would get tired of the taste (I was a heavy smoker) With vaping, when I get tired of a taste, I just switch flavors. lol. Other than the above mentioned, I do feel better and can breath alot better. Have to lose the weight or go buy new clothes. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread