Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I can't edit the subject. It's an Aurora squonk mod.

I don't know how to use this lol. Directions said I needed an rda. All I have is a goon i can rewick. Will that work? Then what? If someone could point me in the right direction if appreciate it. I really want to try it out but can't yet. Most of the directions are in chinese...found a review in English but I'm still lost. Please help. If the goon won't work I can post a list of the rdas I've got but I never tried to put in a coil or wick any of them. I am sooo lost!

Last edited:

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I don't know how to use this lol. Directions said I needed an rda. All I have is a goon i can rewick. Will that work? Then what?

Technically it will "work" with any tank or atomizer that has a "510-threaded" connector (which is basically all of them, these days.) If you want to use the squonking feature (the on-board bottle), you'll need one with a bottom-feed connection. This is when there's a little hole in the center of the connector that allows the e-liquid to flow up into the atomizer when you squeeze the bottle. But if you don't have a bottom-fed atomizer (or just don't want to use it), you can eschew the bottle and just use it like a regular mod with any tank- or drip-atomizer.

If someone could point me in the right direction if appreciate it. I really want to try it out but can't yet. Most of the directions are in chinese...found a review in English but I'm still lost. Please help. If the goon won't work I can post a list of the rdas I've got but I never tried to put in a coil or wick any of them. I am sooo lost!
Some day, sooner than later, you're probably gonna want to learn how to build and wick those RDA's, but it isn't necessary for now just so you can use the mod. Enjoy it now with what you have, you can learn about building at a later time.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Technically it will "work" with any tank or atomizer that has a "510-threaded" connector (which is basically all of them, these days.) If you want to use the squonking feature (the on-board bottle), you'll need one with a bottom-feed connection. This is when there's a little hole in the center of the connector that allows the e-liquid to flow up into the atomizer when you squeeze the bottle. But if you don't have a bottom-fed atomizer (or just don't want to use it), you can eschew the bottle and just use it like a regular mod with any tank- or drip-atomizer.

Some day, sooner than later, you're probably gonna want to learn how to build and wick those RDA's, but it isn't necessary for now just so you can use the mod. Enjoy it now with what you have, you can learn about building at a later time.
Thanks!! I really wanted to try it asap. Now I can . I don't even know what squonking is yet lol. I ordered an rda and an adaptor for the goon. I have a friend who can put a coil on them and I know how to put a wick in the coil so when they come in I can try squonking.

Reactions: stols001

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Here it is! I'm very happy with it! Thanks ecf and @AlmightyEven for the chance to win it!
Another view. Other than it picking up fingerprints it's great!

Attachments

• 20180609_090917.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
  • 20180609_091137.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread