Wondering about my order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic l

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Clarksville, TN
I ordered from them on Monday. Sent them an email today wondering why I had not received a shipping confirmation. Low and behold I receive a shipping confirmation an hour later with a ship date listed today.. Total fail guys. I am going to look elsewhere for 401 accessories from now on. Green send them an email to their listed address and they will ship your stuff for you.

green-lantern

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Hey Vic, I'm not sure what's going on with them, I did send them an email and they did respond apologizing for being on vacation and there was a mix up because they were out of one of the things I wanted. Said he wanted to send extra and gave me a choice of a couple things but I didn't receive anything other than the order. Never had a problem with them before though.

Paul

green-lantern

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
I just wanted to say the owner of Rocky Mountain vapor has been in touch with me via email and PM. I'll definitely keep buying from this company. He has gone out of his way to apologize and explain the issue. I haven't had any issues before out of many orders I've made and as soon as I contacted him he worked on making it right.

Thanks! I hope you had a good vacation Dave. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread