K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Deep night question:)
I'm wondering where you guys purchase your vapor gears and supplies? :)
For "generic" stuff like o-rings and drip tips, I usually use fasttech. For other vaping gear (mods, atomizers, batteries, chargers) I generally stick to the vendors listed in our "Forum Suppliers" section:
ECF Forum Suppliers

In no particular order, some of my favorites:
  • RTD Vapor
  • Discount Vapers
  • 101 vapes
  • Eciggity
  • My Freedom Smokes
  • Provape
  • Vapor Beast
  • Kidney Puncher
Just to name a few. Also, vapecrawler.com is a good resource to use when looking for the best deals on products.

Reactions: Romenov

Romenov

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
For "generic" stuff like o-rings and drip tips, I usually use Fasttech. For other vaping gear (mods, atomizers, batteries, chargers) I generally stick to the vendors listed in our "Forum Suppliers" section:
ECF Forum Suppliers

In no particular order, some of my favorites:
  • RTD Vapor
  • Discount Vapers
  • 101 vapes
  • Eciggity
  • My Freedom Smokes
  • Provape
  • Vapor Beast
  • Kidney Puncher
Just to name a few. Also, vapecrawler.com is a good resource to use when looking for the best deals on products.
very informative! generic no worry about whether it's clone or not, and it's cheap, huh huh

Reactions: K_Tech

Eitje

Sep 2, 2015
Wherever its the cheapest. Generally little issues with authenticity if you stick to the larger vendors. Vapecrawler and similar sites nicely help you dig through the sheer overload of suppliers.

For anything that I don't care for when it arrives Fasttech is usually best price. Especially when they have promo like with CNY and have 20% discount site wide.

Next to that some more out of the mainstream vendors for my 99.x nic and even some medical wholesale suppliers for diy supplies.(gets a lot cheaper buying pg/vg in bulk)

Romenov

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
Wherever its the cheapest. Generally little issues with authenticity if you stick to the larger vendors. Vapecrawler and similar sites nicely help you dig through the sheer overload of suppliers.

For anything that I don't care for when it arrives Fasttech is usually best price. Especially when they have promo like with CNY and have 20% discount site wide.

Next to that some more out of the mainstream vendors for my 99.x nic and even some medical wholesale suppliers for diy supplies.(gets a lot cheaper buying pg/vg in bulk)
fasttec promo checkout with their currency CNY?? good god

Via OnePlus A0001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread