Not open for further replies.

NaturesEncore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Chicago
momsfortress.com
I've been saving up the funds for about a month, now, and finally had enough to pull the trigger and place an order. I purchased the V2 starter kit, since I only have an ego batt, now. Plus, I ordered the 6ml SmokTech V2 510 Cartomizer tank and a few replacement cartos. I already have quite a few Boge LR cartos, which is what I've been using on the ego, and the kit comes with some SR cartos.

Do I need anything else? Has anyone figured out how to breach the space/time continuum and instantly travel to arrival day? Good LORD . . . can time move any slower?!? :laugh:

Now, I join the many out there who are anxiously awaiting delivery. Has anyone figured out how to breach the space/time continuum and instantly travel to arrival day? Good LORD . . . can time move any slower?!? :laugh:

NaturesEncore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Chicago
momsfortress.com
congrats on your purchase. I'm very excited for mine to come as well, it shipped a day and a half after i ordered it even tho the wait time was 1 week +. hope you get yours soon!

Thanks, and congrats on your new baby, too. It's encouraging to know that they're ahead of their posted wait times. Hope you get yours soon, too. I don't think I've ever been this excited for anything coming in the mail. Here's to it surpassing the hype. :toast:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
It doesn't matter if you are a vet or a newb... on carts, atomizers, tanks... you have invested in what I've found to be the most reliable, quality, durable ecig out there, and from a thoroughly professional vendor. I've been buying mods for almost 2 years and Provari's from Provape for most of that time...
Bought 2 on the first run in fall 2010, the last one today, with a few in between. I will have 2x V2 on hand because there's nothing like having a precision VV for every vaping need.
I've been through about 4 other VV companies' mods and some of them had LR capabilities. Now that V2 is here, there is no reason for them imo.
I like having mods with different atomizers on each ... there's a lot going on in atomizers today, and the Vari is the best PV to vape them on, confirmed by that fact that almost every time i see a video review of a new atomizer or tank or rebuildable, it's on a Vari.
Provape stands behind their product like the best that they are.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Had my Mini and Provari 5 weeks now, where did that time go ?, have to say not a moment of regret.

Does what it does flawlessly and effortlessly.

I have both red and blue LED's, red on the black ProVari blue on the Mini, to confirm in sunlight the red is more distinct than the blue however the blue is easily visible. I live in Florida so have a little experience of bright sunlight. Actually I love the red and the black combo even though I could have had the blue at the time I ordered.

NaturesEncore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Chicago
momsfortress.com
Thanks, everyone for your replies. MrLunatic, I was considering waiting for the blue, but since red is my favorite color, and I really, really, REALLY want this in my hands NOW, I pulled the trigger. :D

I already posted this in another thread, but, considering the circumstances, I'm gonna repeat it here:

I'm all set up for D-day (delivery).

Too much?

Cameras.jpg

Complete with all the all new Ninja Kitty Alert System:

cat_in_mailbox_70115534.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread