WOO HOO UBER STRENGTH 36mg juice now available !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
Hi Everyone.

I've just had a message from my supplier and we have got UBER STRENGTH 36mg juice available right now !!!

$20.95 for a 30ml bottle.

We can also supply not quite as strong but still up there 24mg juice as well as our normal lower strengths.

We've also added 555 to our flavour list.

So the full line up of juice is now:-

zero = 0mg
low = 11mg
med = 14mg
high = 18mg
extra high = 24mg <=== new !!
uber strength = 36mg <=== new !!

Regular Tobacco
Cigar Tobacco
Marlboro
555 <=== new !!
Mint
Apple
Banana
Cherry
Chocolate
Coffee
Grape
Lemon
Strawberry

As always order cartridges from me and receive 10% extra in your order.

PM me if you need any products or supplies :)

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
To keep costs as low as possible Kit, I'm drop shipping from my supplier. So all products and supplies are dispatched from the factory in Shenzhen (very close to Hong Kong) and then air frieghted out of Hong Kong.

I looked at all the various options and decided this was by far the best method of doing it and it means I can pass the savings I make onto you.

We have a 4-10 day delivery time to just about anywhere in the world, sometimes less if the postie gods are feeling generous. The only real holdup could be with local customs ... so far that hasn't been a problem.

Last edited:

billyboy689

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
australia
just got my delivery MNZ , thats mighty quick
package came through unmolested by customs , so ive got some precious eliquid :thumb: along with everything else which should last a while
any one from australia interested in getting some kit would do well to pm the man

and an order i placed with Cashmere has arrived at its american address also in double quick time , now its just got to get over to the land of oz

i can see myself following a trend and having a spending spree 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread