Woodimus,Tips, Low Resistance Attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Just gotta give a shout out to Drew for the fine job he's done bring this little happy triad to the market. Extraordinary product development and improvement.

My #2 Purple Heart Woodimus is now a permanent part of my hand. For those of you scared of the "p"(urple) word, don't be! Mine mostly resembles a nicely aged cherry with a touch of extra grain. It only truly shows the purple color when it's getting hit with super bright lights. The craftmanship is beautiful and the functional elements are simple and perfect. Great feel to the device, and the button is just the best. Hats off to Fono, great work!

Got my delrin drip tips today. They are much nicer than I thought, while they are a plastic they appear very durable and don't, at least easily, show teeth marks which are a pet peeve of mine. They have a much more solid feel than I expected and are very nicely made. I never contemplated buying any of the metal drip tips, didn't know I needed these delrin ones, and now can't imagine being without them. Got two, need two more soon!

Ahhh, the new attys...well thank you Drew for bringing this amazing innovation to the vaping community. You've made my hobby/obsession/addiction safer and better. These attys seem to deliver more flavor than standard 510's. I'd switched to mostly using 306's and 901's for the better flavor but no more. I don't see any point in stacking batts anymore either. Sorry for my Xhaler, it's getting a bit lonely so I'll have to see what kind of 3.7 I can buy it for a present! These things just pump vapor like there's no tomorrow, and so far I'm crossing my fingers for durability, the performance seems as good as it did brand new. I couldn't praise this atty earlier, only had the one and would have been tempting fate. Now the reinforcements have arrived and I can sleep again!

So an all around :thumb: for these amazing new goodies to make my vaping experience better. Now, about that XsHaler....might need one of those!

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Gee,

Agree wholeheartedly with your post...glad to have folks like Drew who are always on the lookout for improvements in vaping technology.

Your xhaler can definitely handle a magnum atty with a 17670 3.7 volt battery...enjoying this setup as I type :) Drew carries those, but at the moment he is waiting for stock to arrive. The Li-Ion batteries are not quite as good as the LiMn's for this kind of use, but they have been doing a fine job for me. Eventually I think we will see LiMn's made in this size as well as other sizes.

Ed

* EDIT - Had not checked his site yet today, but the 17670's with charger are now in stock. http://shop.nhaler.com/product.sc?productId=77&categoryId=28

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
yeh i have to agree Drew is doing a fantastic job by getting the new Phidius and the Low Resistance attys and batterys, all the wonderful liquids and everything else. I mean since i have come here i am amazed how many more items he added to his Nhaler store. We ask for something and next thing ya know its on the web site. I was never a mod person. so when the Xhalker came out i didnt buy it. thought it wasnt for me. Spoke to some good people on here like Ed Up In Vapor and Lori Needvapor. these 2 people kept saying to me you dont know what your missing by not getting the Xhaler. so i bought one. I tried it and didnt care for it. Then me and Ed and Lori would talk back and forth and then it hit me like a rock. Now i love it. i enjoy vaping on a Mod. lasts long time and now with the new batteries we can go for more than a day. well its amazing.
so many great people i met on here. Drew, Ed, Lori, Alpha, Pete54, Lawnman and the list goes on. Drew and i talk on the phone and we have a great time. I am a 59 yr old guy and Drew is a young Buck to me lol. we get along great. he said if you go to NYC we have to meet. and we shall one day. yeh we are always laughing on the phone and i love that stuff.
Yeh i love Nhaler and the products are great.
ya know what i am using now when i go out for the day? i am using that Xlong manual metalic blue battery i bought from Drew when they first came out. man those suckers work better as they age i tell ya. also have an automatic and that has worked better with age as well.
anyway just wanted to give my 2 cents. seems like 10 bucks as i keep on talking and cant catch up.
Drew thanks again for all you do for us. thanks for the goodies that you put into our orders. we do not expect these and thats not what its about but i appreciate it when you do throw something in. i dont expect it. Makes me feel special.
I have found a home here and i wish Drew and Nhaler the best of luck in the future.
Cos aka Billy G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread