Woodvil Sale Day! 02-28-2014 Bragbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
ok, I wanna know who stole my ROSEWOOD!!!

I did get 2 though, man that went quick... these are my 2 babies :)

wood2_zps1e76ec08.jpg

wood1_zps5fc38bb0.jpg

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
OMG - that was insane! I kept looping during check out of my first choice, but I got it! 18490 Blood Wood Curly Maple 94, and I hesitated on 18490 Purple Heart 92 for too long, so I "settled" for 18490 Purple Heart Birdseye 35. :D

OK - my heart is slowly returning to a regular rhythm, and I so need to stay off reosmods.com before I'm tempted to grab a third.

Actually, I lied, my second choice was Woodvil 142 Blood Wood Ebony - but I knew I had to risk that one to get my first choice - who got it?

I love it! We're still like twins!!!

BudmanNC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2013
United States
I had #88 birdseye maple burl in my cart, all the way to PayPal........and then it was gone :facepalm: The next two on my list were gone by then. I got to #32 maple burl and added it to my cart. Clicked and clicked through buying options and then saw I still had #88 still in my cart. Had to back out......remove it and start over. I'm amazed I still got # 32 maple burl :D

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
well....I just went to my paypal site and somehow i bought three woods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not one of them was my original choices, tho...they were all wiped out in minutes!and I had 15 earmarked...dang you folks are quick!

But I'm a happy camper anyway...I did it...i did it all by myself woo hoo!!

I think i got two curly oaks, nos. 62 or 12 and one cocobolo, no 89 or 90:confused::D

I didn't think the first curly wood went thru so i quick as a bunny rabbit went bacvk and frantically serched and grabbed anothe r curly wood:facepalm:

WHEW!!!!

This was funn!!!!

How do i put up the pics? I wanna show off!!!!!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I found both my mods under "account maintenance" on Reosmods. Check there if you aren't sure.

I can't find "account maintenance" on Reosmods. Where can I find that sort of info.....like exactly what I ordered??? (Duh!!) I know I got a purple heart 18490, but I can't remember which one....which number. (I know....crazy!)....where could I find that info? (Short of PMing Rob....I figure he's a little busy.....)

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I can't find "account maintenance" on Reosmods. Where can I find that sort of info.....like exactly what I ordered??? (Duh!!) I know I got a purple heart 18490, but I can't remember which one....which number. (I know....crazy!)....where could I find that info? (Short of PMing Rob....I figure he's a little busy.....)

congrats jan! I <3 the purple hearts!
in your email that says "purchase order" at the very bottom there's a link: View the order by following the link below

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread