Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Yeah agree on the woodvile. Why I hurried up and sold off my 2 metal reos just to buy more woods!

Though I did buy 2 more metals since thanks to the mini and grabbed a sl black anno I've always wanted to mod but that project is on hold for the winter when I have time.

Metal still has its place and is needed for those certain jobs.

The shape and button location is everything when your holding a mod all day long

Agrees. Woodvils is all I own.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Hi guys, with these woodvils i am getting around 0.5V drop on a 0.5 ohms coil. My Reo Grand is getting me 0.45V drop. Does that seem about right?

I've never checked the numbers with a meter. I don't have anything accurate enough to do that. I will say that 'feel wise', my Woodvils seem to hit about the same as the metals.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Thought you might like to see what this baby's up to.

C2sliNs.jpg

Edit: Just a little more info - the SnapDragon has a 1 ohm exactamundo single coil in it. The juice is 32mg unflavored DVap WTA. This is out of this world.

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Thought you might like to see what this baby's up to.

C2sliNs.jpg

Edit: Just a little more info - the SnapDragon has a 1 ohm exactamundo single coil in it. The juice is 32mg unflavored DVap WTA. This is out of this world.
So great to see you Snork over here in Reoville. Yep! That's a beauty of a combination! (Mod, atty, and juice).

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks for the vids sloth!! Wow, great dt's! those are very pretty!!

considering what we have to choose from, I may just vote for Boomer!!

Thanks for the Oring dimensions, it confirmed some dimensions I had already, but also gave them to me in mm, I had inch fractions, not sure what lowes has lol checked out the online place you got yours from and will likely get some from there, will check one other online place, but need to get a couple of them at least today, so lowes it is.

Just a tip to get the battery out easier, use some packing tape, about an inch wide, I dunno maybe 3" long....wrap it around the battery so that the two ends meet to form a tab, trim it up, then you can use the tab to pull the battery out. If you number your batts, you can put the tape over the numbering to keep it from rubbing off, dual duty. got that tape tab trick from the modmaster

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thanks for the vids sloth!! Wow, great dt's! those are very pretty!!

considering what we have to choose from, I may just vote for Boomer!!

Thanks for the Oring dimensions, it confirmed some dimensions I had already, but also gave them to me in mm, I had inch fractions, not sure what lowes has lol checked out the online place you got yours from and will likely get some from there, will check one other online place, but need to get a couple of them at least today, so lowes it is.

Just a tip to get the battery out easier, use some packing tape, about an inch wide, I dunno maybe 3" long....wrap it around the battery so that the two ends meet to form a tab, trim it up, then you can use the tab to pull the battery out. If you number your batts, you can put the tape over the numbering to keep it from rubbing off, dual duty. got that tape tab trick from the modmaster
AWESOME tip wrt batteries - thanks sis! Glad the oring dimensions came in handy for someone...felt kinda like a doofus scrambling to get them for the vid, now I'm glad I did :thumbs:

The one thing with Boomer is, he can't be trusted off leash...soooo, not sure how to trust him as Prez... :facepalm:

Reactions: Debadoo

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread