Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Out of curiosity, what do the Woodville owners here use on them to protect the wood finish? I have seen it numerous times listed but can't seem to get it to come up in a search. And it's not clearcoat that I am looking for. I think it's a paste or something similar. Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
That's the one that gets talked up the most here. It's like a liquid wax with a UV protectant in it. Ace carries it - but in a lot of their stores you have to order it from the web site and have it delivered to store. (Free shipping that way.) I think they have a dealer locator on the web site. => SunShield | Howard Products

I see your puppy got to hold one of the Reos now! :)

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
That's the one that gets talked up the most here. It's like a liquid wax with a UV protectant in it. Ace carries it - but in a lot of their stores you have to order it from the web site and have it delivered to store. (Free shipping that way.) I think they have a dealer locator on the web site. => SunShield | Howard Products

I see your puppy got to hold one of the Reos now! :)

Thanks! That must be it. And yes, Jack is now a reonault ;) LOL I had hoped that both REOS would be in the pic but I still like the way it came out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread