• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WooHoo! Dusty's Blend is LIVE on Maple Leaf Vapes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
For those of you that know me, you all know of the loss of my ADV (Geoff's Blend from Tasty Vapor) when TV had to stop production due to one of the key components not being available any more.

Ian and Marie from Maple Leaf Vapes approached me and offered to come up with a "blend" that I would like based off the original Geoff's Blend.

Project "Dusty's Blend" was discussed and undertaken by them on Jan.08.2013. Today exactly 2 months later, I gave Ian the green light to go "Live" with what we have come up with.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-blend-live-maple-leaf-vapes.html#post8871828

I know there are some of you that have vaped and liked Geoffs Blend in the past. Is this Geoffs Blend?! No, it is not. I've worked with Marie (she's the juice guru!) and Ian to fine tune and highlight certain aspects of what we were blending to my satisfaction. A few of you even got to try the last iteration of it at the Feb. GTA meet and the feedback was all positive. Even Jack from Happy Vaper liked it, and he was not a big Geoffs Blend fan. All I can say is that it's been kicked up a notch from there. ;)

Give it a try the next time you place an order from Maple Leaf Vapes. Who knows, you just might like it. I know I do!!

chinamon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
congrats!
what does your blend taste like?

edit: nevermind. i found the description on the MLV site.

This juice is a curious mix of cinnamon, rum and Yum!

interesting. maybe i will add this to my next order (just received an order from them today so it may be a little while)

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I'll give it a try as I love cinnamon vapes but I'm curious....is it your new ADV? BC that would be high praise indeed!

I'm building up to it! I've acquired a copious amount of juice in the last couple months that I'm working my way through. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Great news! I'll be sure to give it a try, but it'll be a while as I'm still going through my Geoff's Blend stash. :vapor:
Actually, for the last couple of years I've been making my own mixture (with GB a key ingredient), which I've mentioned on here before as "aggo's Blend". Hey, maybe I should approach Ian and Marie with my secret recipe so I can have my picture up on their website too...."aggo's Blend. A divine variation on Dusty's Blend" :D heh heh.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Ordered a bottle for my lady, hope she likes it :)

Let me know what she thinks, Cmac!

I'm testing a double-shot version. It's steeping though, so I won't get to it for atleast another week or two. It's something I learned with Geoffs Blend and also with juices I've tested over the past few months. Steep them a day or two with caps and dripper tip off, and then let it get happy for another couple weeks. It matures and makes all the difference to the flavour profile enhancing itself.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Let me know what she thinks, Cmac!

I'm testing a double-shot version. It's steeping though, so I won't get to it for atleast another week or two. It's something I learned with Geoffs Blend and also with juices I've tested over the past few months. Steep them a day or two with caps and dripper tip off, and then let it get happy for another couple weeks. It matures and makes all the difference to the flavour profile enhancing itself.

I definitely ordered with the double shot, as i find most of Ian's liquids benefit from it.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Geoff's Blend is a dream in a Kayfun D...you ought to try one of these sometimes.

I would if I had any left, but I'm fresh out of GB. I finally finished my last 30ml of it. ;)

Side project "blend":
5oz Burmanii (don't care for it)
5oz TV Blend (don't care for it)

My buddy who used to vape Atomic Cinnacide as his ADV ordered the "new" AC, and he doesn't care for it either.

We're going to dump all 3 juices together into my big ex-GB bottle and see what kind of Frankenstein blend we come up with and if we want to vape it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread