WooHoo, I got my Dura!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
The mailman delivered my brand new Dura today.
And it's awesome!

I am really impressed with this new devise, the draw is really smooth and light.
It's very easy to top the carts off, no leaking of juice through the cart.

I charged one battery for 4 hours, in the meantime I used the other one.
I just could not wait to try it out, no problems what so ever.
After 4 hours I switched batteries, with fully charged battery it's amazing how this this smokes.

Jeff added some freebies, such as carts, empty cards and juice.

I'm a very happy camper right now!

Anyone else received their Dura?
If you did, what do you think?

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
I got my mini fogger 2 weeks ago, have been using it since, and have not had a regular cigarette since. But the battery life and atomizers were hit and miss and for me, not "durable" enough. Jeff was awesome about it, and sent me a Dura kit while I continued to use the Mini fogger, which he said I could send back after I received the Dura, no charge, VERY cool. Got my Dura today and I love it, of course, there is no way to tell how long atomizer and battery life will be, but this thing sure vapes! You can hear it pop and sizzle and you get awesome vape hits, she gets warm too.. Thank you again Jeff and lets hope the "dura" holds up..

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I got my mini fogger 2 weeks ago, have been using it since, and have not had a regular cigarette since. But the battery life and atomizers were hit and miss and for me, not "durable" enough. Jeff was awesome about it, and sent me a Dura kit while I continued to use the Mini fogger, which he said I could send back after I received the Dura, no charge, VERY cool. Got my Dura today and I love it, of course, there is no way to tell how long atomizer and battery life will be, but this thing sure vapes! You can hear it pop and sizzle and you get awesome vape hits, she gets warm too.. Thank you again Jeff and lets hope the "dura" holds up..

Jeff is DaBomb to work with, best I have found:thumbs:

I also understand this thing holds up, as I usually use 12 pens a day, and I am gonna put this baby thru it's paces.....so far it's fantastic.:p

parked

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Glad to hear positive things about the dura. I'm just waiting for the postie to knock on the door any day soon. All the responses seem positive to it, I'm hoping that it will be a 901 beater. Better battery life, holds more juice, is more consistent .....

Macthepipes- I dont think you have seen my videos reviewing this
it answers all your questions

here is a link

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/video-reviews/5025-parkeds-review-janty-dura.html

I can't wait till your duras battery's charge you will love it !!!

Magish

Jan 8, 2009
i got mine today, and a yentl . the dura is awesome, it draws so easy and so much vapor it feel really authentic. all my proir experience was with a generic penstyle i got from cashmere( still a good value). but this thing just blows it out the water.
sadly i can't use it really right now cause i think i OD on high juice the other night and iv had some side effects the past few days. DOH!

animan

Dec 23, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Came home from work to find a nice package waiting for me :)

Was able to get in a couple of puffs before putting the batts to charge, mmmmm.... tastes good! Draw is very smooth.

I hope the carts last a while, tired of putting in drops every 10/15 puffs.
Got the freebies... empty carts, carts and liquid. Jeff DaBomb!

Didn't see the usb cable charger listed on the website. Did anyone get one?

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I just opened the package and am WOW'd as well. It is beautiful and performs magnificently. I have the battery on the long charge, so I don't know what to expect once that completes. I did get the USB charger, a happy surprise. My only complaint comes from personal preference. I am a menthol smoker, and I don't care for the taste of the cartridges. Does anyone know where to find the flavor on the Janty cartridge box? This is a minor issue that I can correct when I order more cartridges or refill these. Spectacular e cig so far.

HDBanger

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
Montrose, MN
Do you still need to do a primer puff with the Dura?

Nope, just pick it up and drag, nice throat hit and good vape all the time on good charge. Also got the usb charger and extra carts, Jeff rocks. This thing is awesome on all night charged batteries, Ive been on battery #1 since 8:30 still draggin nice.

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
Yay! Just got home to find my Dura had arrived too. It's working out of the box, but I think I'm puffing through the primer at the moment. I got RY3 flavour carts, and as I mistakenly ordered in pounds rather than euros (and it was still worth more then) they've thrown in a bottle of RY3 liquid as well. Got both a mains and USB charger. Nice. And the manual's in English, not Dutch as the e-mail said it would be which is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread