The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Woohoo I love Vapor Bomb!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by faeriekari, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. faeriekari

faeriekari Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2010
    El Dorado, KS
    I didn't know all the suppliers have their own section lol. Vapor Bomb is my top favorite place to get e-juice. When we first started ordering our supplies, I went into the VB chat room and found really helpful people there. They gave me advice on what to order and what flavors they could recommend. (Thanks Boston Joe!) I hung out there a few more times before I found the ecf chat and forums. My fiance is in love with all their Cinnamon flavors especially Fire N Ice and for me, it's V's Fruit Coolers and Shade Menthol. They have great flavors and great service. I recommend this site all the time when people ask where I get my e-juice. Thanks VB!!

2. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Welcome to the fan club!!

3. boston joe

boston joe Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2010
    wakefield/boston
    glad i could be some help. guess hanging around in chat did some good :toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.