PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA

AZAndy

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2009
Prescott, Arizona, USA
I am so deeply, terribly embarrassed that I must now commit seppuku. My fabulous V4L bbcode in my signature has disappeared. I go to the CP and check the signature, and it is entirely gone. Gone, I tell you. I have posted to the KR808 forum, but in vain, for I am suddenly non-V4L. I am filled with angst and must now question my identity, my very gestalt of being-ness. Without labels, I have no beliefs.

Seriously, WT hey? Anybody else's broken too?

AZAndy

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2009
Prescott, Arizona, USA
Hmm. Well now, isn't that odd, I can see it too. The server that provides the image must be hiccupping a bit, probably too high a nicotine level. It's DaShiVa who hosts that, isn't it? Maybe I can offer some bandwidth through mirroring, or maybe just a straightforward bribe.

Could be your ethereal priestessly powers, too, of course, but it would be rude to mention such a thing.

Cimyss

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
MN
YES! we got our KR808D forum! this is awsome!
A friendly reminder people we have the BEST and people are jealous so lets not let them push our buttons on these new forums like in the newbie threads! The more they rant at us the more they look like asses! SO I say just let em! I know it hurts but we are all here for anyone who is badmouthed! Lets show everyone how much Class the V4L people have in addition to all the other wonderful stuff that comes with it!

Reuben

Sep 8, 2009
Puerto Rico
Hi everyone. I was going to post here the good news, but PhoenixRising do it first. Thanks for it. I post yesterday in the "Feature request thread" asking SJ that a lot of people, me included, would love to see a "KR808D-1 Forum" in the "Model Specific Discussion" sub-forum, and like magic, Ta Da!!!, there it is. Thanks everyone and I hope to see a lot of info there very soon.

Keep On Vaping!!!!

Ruben

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I just want to echo Cimyss, People may come in the KR808 sub forum to troll..just push the report button! Do not engage..all it does when you engage is start a whole troll war and good people get banned as well as trolls. A mod will get the report and come in and delete the troll.

Also it's the KR808d-1 sub forum not V4L..Steve will be first in line to tell everyone that this is not an us vs them..try to call it a KR808 whenever possible. In here we can sing the praises..out there we are promoting the KR808d-1..
Meanwhile..Steve is the best!:D

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I just want to echo Cimyss, People may come in the KR808 sub forum to troll..just push the report button! Do not engage..all it does when you engage is start a whole troll war and good people get banned as well as trolls. A mod will get the report and come in and delete the troll.

Also it's the KR808d-1 sub forum not V4L..Steve will be first in line to tell everyone that this is not an us vs them..try to call it a KR808 whenever possible. In here we can sing the praises..out there we are promoting the KR808d-1..
Meanwhile..Steve is the best!:D

Thank you Mary Kay. I couldn't agree more with everything you said.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Thanks Mark..whooo, glad you agree!

Happy Halloween!
witching.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread