Wooohooo!! got my order

Status
Not open for further replies.

unowner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2012
Norfolk, VA
my first order of bobas was for 18 ml, and the scent of the juice didnt really impress me... and i actually put off vaping it til couple days after... but once i vaped it, i really fell in love with the whole E-Cig experience. I actually went and bought more e-cig hardware thinking that it was the 'hardware' giving me so much satisfaction in e-cig experience... boba's ran out fairly quickly and the whole drought happened i seriously searched high and low for that first 'high' so to speak. I 'trained' myself to be happy with the juice(mbv, vc, vcv) but none came close to it except few DYI flavors.

I am just so grateful that i am going to be reunited with boba's SOON! I just hope this time i have that same satisfaction i fell in love with when i first tried bobas when i get my vape mail this week.

Markus

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Los Angeles
yep im sure u will. Hope you like it!

I got it today, and I do like both. Probably prefer the Bounty a bit more, even though the Gorilla Juice is very good as well. Great flavor on both, massive vapor thanks to pure VG, and still a great throat hit - all at an excellent price.

I'll give Hype a go when the website is back up, and will sample some other flavors as well.

Markus

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Los Angeles
i will tell you. these are them...but being so new i think they need to steep a few days. my 200ml will get plenty of time to seep before it's done but they both have a twang that is putting me off otherwise (bb and gj).

I don't really do the steeping thing at all, but I also find the flavor "out of the box" very pleasant. I also never noticed much of a difference when I had juices steeping accidentally, and came back to them after a while, but I guess it works for some people, otherwise you wouldn't be doing it I reckon ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread