• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WOOT! PA Vapers still growing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
That'd probably be better anyway...I won't get lost trying to find that :) and end up on a 5 hour tour.

Yeah this is awesome. I'm pretty sure that i've posted more here in the last 2 weeks than i have on the entire forum in the last year. :D At this rate, we'll need to rent out a hotel conference room for our next meet :p

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I take it you had trouble finding the Road's end too? Probably spent 45 minutes looking for it, lol. 2 GPS's failed us and we ended up having to call the bar.
At least you thought enough to take the bar phone number - we stopped for directions. I was on the wrong end of town. Worst part is I used to do a lot of work in Hazelton and thought I knew where I was going.:laugh: I didn't realize it was West Hazelton. Oh well we made it!

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
At least you thought enough to take the bar phone number - we stopped for directions. I was on the wrong end of town. Worst part is I used to do a lot of work in Hazelton and thought I knew where I was going.:laugh: I didn't realize it was West Hazelton. Oh well we made it!
No, no foresight involved there (i'm the king of unpreparedness) Just was lucky enough to have the web on my phone.

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
Yup...couldn't find it...I tried for an hour and gave up.
That sucks! The sign that said "Road's End" was very hard to see, even walking up the road. When the thread for the next meet comes up, hopefully someone can post links to a google map with the place pinpointed by hand, so as to avoid GPS problems like I had. Hope we'll see you there, maureengill!

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Apparently...cause I think I walked around for 45minutes of that hour...well hobbled on my bad foot. Oh well...there's always next time. Maybe I can talk some of the Delaware Vapers into getting together since they are 5 minutes up the street.

That sucks! The sign that said "Road's End" was very hard to see, even walking up the road. When the thread for the next meet comes up, hopefully someone can post links to a google map with the place pinpointed by hand, so as to avoid GPS problems like I had. Hope we'll see you there, maureengill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread