Status
Not open for further replies.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
I just placed my first order with them just to try a vendor that is new to me and I am really pleased with all aspects of their product and service. First of all, they have free shipping, which is a plus. I had a small problem with my order that I noticed AFTER I placed it. (Totally my fault) I sent them an email. They replied 3 times to me with options to fix it, all of the options were in my favor. They shipped really fast. Finally, they sent me a 10mg. bottle of strawberry/banana as a compensation for my screw up and it is delicious. Really excellent on all counts. I will definitely be bookmarking the site and ordering again and giving them a huge recommendation to everyone else.

lisabsn

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Chicago IL
Thank you for your kind words:) Customer service is #1 at Wordup, Jeff and Laurin make sure of that. The free shipping is great and I love Laurin's Strawberry Banana too:) The selection, prices, and free shipping are what attracted me to Wordup, the quality of the products and the personal attention have made me a Wordup fan for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread