Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Season's Greetings, everyone!! :)

Wordup ecig is having another contest!!! This one is EASY to enter - and you could win an iTaste SVD kit!!!

All you have to do to be entered is post here!!! You can post here ONCE A DAY, and The Hat will pick a random post as the winner!! This contest ends on Monday 12/23 at 7:30pm eastern time! The winner will be announced that evening after that time.

Please don't post more than once a day or you may be disqualified, if I see someone posted more than once in 24 hours that will disqualify you as you are getting extra entries, it's ok if you posted a different time each day but I just want it to be fair and don't want people posting 3-4 times or more in a 24 hour period! When The Hat picks the random post I will make sure the winner didn't post more than once a day to qualify for the prize!!

The iTaste SVD Kit will be sent to the winner after Christmas.

Thanks to everyone that comes by our forum and plays the contests and chats with us, we hope you all are having a great holiday season with your friends and family, and good luck!!

You can also look up our facebook page for contests as well if you like!!

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
12/15 Entry #1 . . .

THANK YOU - "WordUp Ecigs"/"Jeffery" -
For another Contest and the opportunity to enter for a GREAT PRIZE ! :D

AND, A Huge - THANKS To "Loveridden" . . .
("Sweet Lady" . . . :wub:)

For helping out and keeping everything always running smoothly too . . . :thumbs:

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thanks for the Contest!!
christmas_emoticons_187.gif~original

catCH-hat-B.jpg~original

Status
Not open for further replies.