Wordupecig.com-Good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
I recently ordered some eliquid from wordupecig.com. Yeah, I didn't know who they were either but I was looking for good RY4 on the forums and found this place. I bought a 50ml bottle of RY4 for 26.99 and the shipping was free! Also, they say on the site that they are selling all Janty products, and according to bottle shape and taste, this is in fact Janty/Joye liquid, which is awesome because not only is that juice hard to find, but it has been fairly expensive before now.

I ordered and received the shipment exactly one week after ordering, which wasn't extremely fast, but maybe that is not the norm for them, I can't say. I do know that inside the envelope there was a handwritten note with my name on it, thanking me for ordering the RY4. I have never gotten this from any of the numerous supplies I have bought from. To me this says that customer service and satisfaction is a top priority, but you can draw your own conclusions.

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up for this juice, and wordupecig.com. I highly recommend them!

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
I recently ordered some eliquid from wordupecig.com. Yeah, I didn't know who they were either but I was looking for good RY4 on the forums and found this place. I bought a 50ml bottle of RY4 for 26.99 and the shipping was free! Also, they say on the site that they are selling all Janty products, and according to bottle shape and taste, this is in fact Janty/Joye liquid, which is awesome because not only is that juice hard to find, but it has been fairly expensive before now.

I ordered and received the shipment exactly one week after ordering, which wasn't extremely fast, but maybe that is not the norm for them, I can't say. I do know that inside the envelope there was a handwritten note with my name on it, thanking me for ordering the RY4. I have never gotten this from any of the numerous supplies I have bought from. To me this says that customer service and satisfaction is a top priority, but you can draw your own conclusions.

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up for this juice, and wordupecig.com. I highly recommend them!
We Just want to thank you Very much for telling everyone about your experience. As for the shipping it is always free anything under30usd will ship first class anything over will ship 2 to 3 day priority that may be the reason ,but you can call to up grade the shipping.
As for the E-liquid is is Not Janty E-liquid,
Thank you Tenorman just so you know we have 24/7 customer service:D

wenchy69

Moved On
Feb 15, 2010
australia
another happy customer here also! while my order is still at the post office, as i haven't had the time to go into town, i'm sure i'll be happy with it.
i can speak highly of the personal customer service. wonderful people who actually seem to care about their customers. i received a phone call from jeff... i live in oz. how many suppliers take the time to do that?
i wish them well in this fast growing, competitive industry, and i will certainly be purchasing from them again.
huge big fat thumbs up!!

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
another happy customer here also! while my order is still at the post office, as i haven't had the time to go into town, i'm sure i'll be happy with it.
i can speak highly of the personal customer service. wonderful people who actually seem to care about their customers. i received a phone call from jeff... i live in oz. how many suppliers take the time to do that?
i wish them well in this fast growing, competitive industry, and i will certainly be purchasing from them again.
huge big fat thumbs up!!

You Guys & Gals Are Awesome you all made us who we are.
WordupEcig Super Store Where The Customer Comes First & Shipping Is Always Free

taxicat

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
atlanta (norcross)
Jeffrey and Laurin rock! I have only spoken with Jeffrey on the phone but Laurin certainly keeps him in line in the background....it's a riot!
I purchased my first e-cig last month (eGo) from them. They spent the time on the phone even before I ordered answering questions, providing support and sharing their experience.
I was asked to call when I received my kit so they could walk me though the operation of the whole thing also advising on carts, juice, etc.
I could go on and on.....I think I have been a pain the the .... with questions, concerns, etc with them, but I have always been treated with patience and courtesy.

I have since ordered more 'stuff' from them, again with a zillion questions/concerns.
Never a problem....Jeffrey just walks me through it.

I am fortunate enough not having to be a 'penny pincher' at this time of my life.
Because of this I have not shopped around for a better deal.

I have the best deal !

taxicat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread