Wordupecig review

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintjamison

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
NY
Ok, so a very clever member on this forum told me recently that my RN4081 (SE GOLD) was compatible with parts from the DSE103. So while searching for an american supplier who carried the parts, I stumbled across wordupecig.com . I was a little thrown off by the name and even more thrown off by the lack of esthetics on the site. (very plain, no flash or pictures of hot girls smoking etc. nothing fancy) Then I noticed they were running a special on a 50ml bottle of a certain flavor of e-liquid that appealed to me and the price was something I couldn't pass up, so I reluctantly added it to my cart, along with some other things I was looking for and some things I wasn't. (Couldn't help myself) My cart totaled to less than $70 with a coupon code and free shipping and included a battery, 2 attys, a passthrough, 5 empty carts, 60+ml of juice and some other freebies. Pricing gets a 10. 10 minutes later, I got a courtesy customer service call from the owner, verifying the contents of my order. These guys were top notch! Very personable and thorough. 2 days later, I receive my package from wordupecig and couldn't be happier! You would think that free shipping would entail weeks of waiting! Everything was packed nicely and not only a professional invoice, but a hand written letter of appreciation as well. Nice touch! Customer service gets a 10! The liquid: I ordered tennessee whiskey, cola and red bull all in both VG and PG so I can mix them together half and half, cause that's how I roll. The liquids were amazing! Each had phenomenal flavor, vapor production and packed a serious throaty! Liquid gets a 10 all the way around! The equipment I received was all fully functional right out of the box and better quality than what I'm used to. It's obviously from China, but It's not re-branded like most other companies and you can tell they have done they're research to find the best quality product around. I give the product quality a 10. This is a real honest, no B.S. company and they can have my money every time! I am a very satisfied customer and have already placed my second order. Happy vaping! Just Got my other package of liquids in the mail and the VG cherry has officially fogged out my living room with delicious vapor! Way to go wordupecig! You just ROCKED MY WORLD!!!

Last edited:

pat35

Moved On
Nov 22, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: Spam

saintjamison

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
NY
Hello i just got my DSE905 from Wordup-Ecig And let me tell you it is awsome this thing ROCKS
I would also like to mention that these guys are truly about the customer all I can say is there service & Products are one if not the best out there ok enough of that
this DSE905 is by far the best ecig i have used and when i say used i meen took with me used it for a week with out it breaking
Now i am waiting for my adapters from ALTSmoker i got the 901 to 510 & 901 to 801 and the reason this 905 takes a 901 atty ok well thats it and all i can say is wordup-Ecig And vape on everyone

That's awesome! I get all of my stuff from them! The 905 will be my next purchase from them because it's the best price domestically and well, wordupecig is the biggity bomb all around. I've bought the 801, 901, 103, 4081, a passthrough for each and all of my liqs and accessories from them and would'nt go anywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread