Wordupecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
FL
Placed my order late (very late) Thrusday night. My order shipped out Monday morning and arrived to me Wednesday. Everything was carefully wrapped to prevent damage AND there was a hand written thank you note inside. I know that doesn't mean much to some people but I think that was awesome. I will likely order from them again.
I can't really rate the products (mostly juice and an atty) because I'm just starting on this vaping thing and haven't got much of a point of reference. I do know good customer service when I see it though.

Daifne

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Wisconsin
I had a great experience with them as well. I had ordered their American Spirit and French Roast. They were out of the AS, but he called me and was very friendly and attentive. I was very impressed. The order finally came and, to my surprise, there were two packages. In his hand written note, he explained that the AS bottle had been wrongly labeled and was actually Turkish Tobacco. The second package was the correctly labeled AS. Wonderful service.

jimmyzee

Dec 20, 2009
WA
Hey Daifne - how is their AS juice? I am new to vaping and have been smoking AS (yellow pack) for the past few years. It would be nice to find a similar flavor juice. Thanks.

Bert

gl
Hello I have been getting my Eliquid From Them For About Years "lol" and it is by far Awesome to me and many others one of the best out there. Here Is There Site www.wordupecig.com
I just purchased A Joye510 Mega Atomizer and some others Accessories and I got It right before there sale Vday 10% or free 10ml eliquid with purchase Please don't quote me on this.:confused:

dch

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Harwich, Ma
Yep! Great customer service from Wordup! Jeff and Laurin are great! When they tell you, you can call them day or night, they mean it! :D Jeff is great to newb's and is willing to talk to you with any problems or concerns and will help you get the right stuff. Super fast with ordering and shipping. Plus they aren't to far from where I live, so I was able to meet up with them and pick up my stuff when I didn't want to wait for shipping! Always friendly and happy to help.
Wassup Wordup?? LOL!:D:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread