Wordup's Lucky Words Chat, Question & Win Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
You'll have to take that up with the boss lady. I'm not sure how that's going to work either. But I don't have to worry about it because she didn't call the words I need. :(

She didn't call what I needed either, but I know a few people need the word I do, but as I have seen emails and stuff not show up for 30 minutes to an hour or longer after they where sent, I have my doubts on it.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Nancy, I usually get emails right away. Yes there is an occasion where an email, text, etc can take longer than its supposed to....but I'm not really concerned about that anyways, as, if I am not mistaken, everyone playing is on ECF so ECF members need to post here if they win. :)

IF there is someone playing not on ECF and they are concerned about a fluke, they can also post WORDUP on the FB page or register and post WORDUP here lol - tho I think with registration they wouldn't be able to pm or post outside of new members RIGHT AWAY lol - but yes, there is always the FB page too for NON ECF members. I will check all 3 to determine who called first and once I determine that, will double check their list before confirming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread