Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
tmcase, yeah, guess we'll know soon....this was a hard contest, I feel like I've been playing for a month LOL well I mean just a lot to dedicate yourself to, you know, every day and not knowing WHEN the words would be up. So I hope I won. :) LR really had to dedicate herself to the task, too, and even plan it around her son and all. We are all so dedicated :)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
tmcase, yeah, guess we'll know soon....this was a hard contest, I feel like I've been playing for a month LOL well I mean just a lot to dedicate yourself to, you know, every day and not knowing WHEN the words would be up. So I hope I won. :)

Tell me about it. I've been checking this thread when I wake up early to pee. :lol: Now I can relax and go back to sleep. :p

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
WORD UP!

Am I first?

Also word up!

For real (I think) this time. I checked on my phone, but it is hard yo keep track.

Congrats racehorse!

cooltext859048550-X.jpg

I think you should BOTH get a prize... since the posts were so close,
and the 'dude is without a computer right now...
christmas_emoticons_206.gif

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Congrats Racehorse!!!! You won!! :) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ky-words-contest-wordup-ecig.html#post8119110

Sorry HD, you didn't win, Hanukkah still wasn't called, for one thing! I didn't go over your whole list but I saw that one wasn't called so you were at least one short!!

Thank you everyone for playing!!! I WILL do this contest again, on OCCASION, I think it's a fun contest, and I hope you all had fun too!! I didn't expect it to go quite this long, but ah well lol. Thanks to everyone that played along with me!!!

The regular Wordup contest will be up soon (tomorrow maybe? Waiting to hear back from Jeffrey).

This contest is officially OVER. Thanks everyone!!! And I will leave this thread open for awhile longer if anyone wants to chat about the contest still. :)

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

Thank you so much Loveridden and WordUp! :banana::banana::lol:

I hope you all had fun too!! I didn't expect it to go quite this long, but ah well lol. Thanks to everyone that played along with me!!!

It was sure fun, a little nerve-wracking to keep checking at all those different times LOL Boy you make us work hard but so did you making your schedule fit around this. Again, thanks to you and wordup.

This contest is officially OVER. Thanks everyone!!! And I will leave this thread open for awhile longer if anyone wants to chat about the contest still. :)

Okay, well can you leave it open long enough to tell me what I won? Or did I miss that part ? :)

.....i'm on the edge of my seat here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread