Wordup's Lucky Words Contest Halloween Edition - 1st and 2nd place prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
It's that time again!
Jeremy-Renner.gif

This particular thread is for the rules, questions, chatting, complaining and/or rejoicing, and, most importantly, announcing it if you've won!

Here's how the game works:

In this thread you will find a list of ~150 words to choose from. Pick 20 words from it. Once you've compiled your list, email it to free-giveaway@wordupecig.com along with your ECF user name. I will respond to your email to verify that I have received your list and entered you in the contest.

Each day (aside from Sundays) around noon EST I will post a few words (chosen randomly with a site aptly named random.org) in the "List" thread. If the posted words appear on your list, cross them off; remember, it is -your- responsibility to keep track of your own words! When all of your words are crossed off, post "WORDUP!" in this chat thread. The first two people to post WORDUP will be the winners (first and second respectively of course), which means as you get closer to completion you may want to check the thread regularly to make sure you're able to beat everyone else to the punch (which is why I'll try to remain as consistent as possible with the time of day I post the day's words). I will verify with the copy of your list that you sent to me.

So.... What are we giving away this time? Nothing major, just a super sexy mod starter kit!

UgGj4Mq.jpg

What you see pictured above is for the first place winner. It's a complete HCigar version of the ELA telescoping mechanical mod and HCigar Kayfun 3.1. On top of that you'll get an Efest 3100mah 20A 18650 battery, a single-port Efest smartcharger, and a bottle of liquid to go with it! Literally everything you need to get started (or build on your current collection) in the world of mechanicals and rebuildables. The ELA hits like a beast, and the Kayfun 3.1 is a top tier device for flavor and consistency!

If you miss out on the mod kit, you still have a chance to win something; the second place winner gets a bottle of liquid!

The first round of words will be posted Saturday afternoon at 12 EST (10/18). That is also the deadline to get your list in; I won't be able to accept any lists sent in after the first batch of words is posted!

Again, you are responsible for keeping track of your list! I'm only taking your lists to verify the winner, I won't be monitoring it daily. This is the thread where the list and daily updates can be found:
Lucky Words List & Daily Postings

With all that said..... :D
good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread