World Cup Vape-a-thon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalientOrange

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2010
Texas
Soccer fans know that soccer is not forgiving when it comes to taking breaks. You really have to use the restroom, or have a smoke, you're likely to miss a vital moment. vaping has already enhanced my movie-going experience, and starting tomorrow, I'll be at the pub vaping away, sipping pints, and celebrating a slew of US goals with a slew of shots.

My pubs are vape friendly, my vacation days have been approved, let's have some fun!

Look out England, the Yanks are coming!!!

:toast: :vapor: :D

Obviously I won't be celebrating US goals tomorrow. I will be celebrating South African goals!

Last edited:

SalientOrange

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2010
Texas
You have vaped in a movie theater?

It's one of my favorite places to vape! I usually go to an early Saturday matinee, so the theatre is usually pretty empty. To be safe, and comfortable, I show up a little early and grab a seat in the back. With no one behind me, I don't have to worry about being stealthy. I just blow my vape down or to the side to be safe and not obstruct the projector.

I have also vaped in a crowded theatre, in a middle row. I just cupped my hand around the LED and held my vape a few extra seconds. No one seemed to notice.

:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread