World No Tobacco Day-31st May 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Yesterday was WORLD NO tobacco DAY.....and with it came slew of new regulations and new tighter laws....

I think and firmly believe what all of us been doing here is a tribute to this honorable day..our effort to save the world from it's ever increasing pollution and of course misuses....

Everytime I puff my NDD/e-device...I feel right and with that a lift in my conscience that I am doing right...

All of us here who had and those who will start using these new found wonders will and must feel proud that we have done the right thing...WE ARE THE NEW GENERATION...irrespective of age, sex and creed....

Just want all E-smokers feels good and happy....my piece of encouragement and in a way to say thanks to all... :D

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I love your attitude, Dr. Loi. You truly have seen the light and the importance of enjoying life today.

As for me, I dread the day I see e-smoking on the national news. I think in the U.S., nothing good will come from that because the report will have "balance" from a variety of hand-wringers who say the whole thing must be banned to keep our children safe from the insidious evil of nicotine and help our good law enforcement folks crack the whip on tobacco smoking where restricted (just about everywhere!).

That will be followed by reports of politicians taking sides (who can we count on as our friends?), and then by introduction of "public good" legislation in Congress, to modify statutes so the Food and Drug Administration can regulate this obvious nicotine delivery device that somehow slipped into consumer hands.

Only Ruyan working quietly behind the scenes can bring e-smoking to market without an outpouring of anger and anguish. In my opinion, only RuyanAmerica can mount an effort to make this legal and widely available. I hope they're working on it now. I know they're completing the health research needed for approval. Go Ruyan!

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Since this is "community" I can deviate a hair from topic ... isn't it nuts that we're bombarded with TV and magazine ads for prescription drugs? They tell us to go tell our doctor that he doesn't know what he's doing, that we need XXX drug! Personally, I'd like to see all prescription drug ads banned. Over-the-counter drugs could be advertised. But never anything that requires a visit to a doctor's office. It insults everyone's intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread