The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

World Vape Day Innokin Kroma-R & Ares 2 Kit Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_timmy, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    Hi ECF!

Hope you and your loved ones are all doing well and stay safe over there!
    Today is May 30, the WORLD VAPE DAY! Let's Let's get involved & support the effort and join @CASAA in the fight!
    "We are encouraging vapers and supporters of THR worldwide to join us on social media to celebrate World Vape Day and our right to use smoke-free alternatives. Now is the time to share how vaping saves lives and to explain why vaping is such an incredibly empowering alternative to the “quit or die” tobacco control mentality. May 30 is our day, and our voice will not be silenced!''

To make the day, we are giving away 3pcs * Kroma-R Mod & Ares II RTA Tank as a kit together!

[​IMG]

Innokin Kroma-R-- Leading Edge!
    The Kroma-R is great for big cloud DTL vaping with the Ajax tank or enjoy intense MTL flavors with the full line of Z-coils and Platform series tanks.
    Compact, stylish and sleek, the Kroma-R is crafted with premium quality materials. Featuring an ergonomic design with textured grip, the Kroma-R fits perfectly into your hand. Enjoy great vaping with Wattage (6 – 80W) and Voltage (1 – 7.5V) outputs and Soft, Normal and Boost Modes. Ultra-fast with a .003s response time! The Kroma-R top-quality fire button is satisfying to click and integrated into the bright OLED screen.
    All important information is clearly displayed on screen including battery charge, wattage/voltage, coil resistance, puff count, voltage out and wattage lock.
    [​IMG]

THE ARES II – IMPROVED FOR YOUR VAPING SATISFACTION!
    As we did with the Zenith, we listen to your feedback and made several improvements on the ARES II based on your requests.
    · We’ve improved the top cap and seals to prevent liquid and air seepage.
    · We’ve given you the ability to remove the top cap and replace the silicone top fill seal should you need to.
    · We’ve improved the bottom seals and added a .8mm airhole allowing for a tighter mouth to lung selection.
    · We’ve added detents to the bottom airflow selector to allow for easier and more accurate settings.
    The ARES has always been an atomizer about balance; balance between features, ease of use, and vape quality.
    We hope you enjoy the improvement to the ARES II and hope you love it as much as we do!

[​IMG]

Easy to enter:
    (1) Visit the Kroma-R product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.
    (2) Visit the ARES II product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.
    (3) Post in this thread and Let us know your thoughts on the KromaR and Ares 2.
    (4) If you win, We want to hear your feedback and thoughts and there will be additional chances for winners to win something extra special.

PS: Please let your friends on ECF know about this giveaway. Thank you very much!
    If you don't know about WORLD VAPE DAY, click the link to get involved. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Note:
    • You must be 18 years or older to enter.
    • Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.
    • Only one post per person, please! Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
    • Winners will be announced here on ECF on June 6th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway. If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and join in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not required to enter and win.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. The FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible.
    • Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.

Good luck and thank you very much for joining!
    Hope you have a great weekend and take care of each other. ;)

• Like Like x 11
    • Love Love x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Cloud-FF7

Cloud-FF7 Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I like the looks of the Kroma,getting a ''steampunk'' kinda vibe from it which i really like.

The Ares II seems innovative with that new Cross Air Flow Control,not really a pro when putting coils in but the deck does seem easy to work with.

Thanks to all the folks at Innokin for yet another cool giveaway.

p.s. first :p

3. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    Looks like a nice set. The brushed copper looks good But I really like the stainless kit.

@Uncle @liblue1

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. VStorm

VStorm Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2017
    IMG_20200530_192348.jpg I prefer smaller mods with RTA's.
    Looks of the mod and RTA is promising, but honestly I've been fooled so many times before.
    Anyways, I'll keep my fingers crossed for both, the Ares 2 and Kroma-R
    @BigEgo @love coffee @butchrobotpope
    Oh, and Happy World Vape Day to you all
    I made some pizza today

• Love Love x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Looks sleek and futuristic, mondo.

7. Nobody's Fool

Nobody's Fool Full Member

Oct 20, 2019
    I've very excited to try the KromaR with Ares 2 tank. I've been an Innokin fan for many years, you've never steered me wrong. I've also always been a big fan of more compact, single 18650 mods.

I'd be happy to write up an honest review if I won this. The Bronze is my favorite ;)

8. Gross Fater

Gross Fater Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2019
    Visited and looked. Very informative!
    I like this setup.
    @Ed Taiga

9. RuiG

RuiG Super Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    The Kroma R has been on my wish list for a while. The design and size is just spot on.

The Ares 2 is the follow-up to an amazing mtl atomizer that I owned when it came out.

Will provide all the feedback I can if I win them.

Thank you @Innokin_timmy

• Like Like x 1
  10. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    Looks like a nice kit. Can't say anything more as I never owned one but lots of folks praise the mod and recommend it a lot here on ECF.

11. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Alex Norg

Alex Norg Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  13. ppeeble

ppeeble Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2013
    Poole UK
    Innokin - reliable, stylish, quality.

14. Conductor

Conductor Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2017
    The first version of the Innokin Ares MTL RTA is in my constant use.
    I see a significant improvement of the airflow in the new version.
    upload_2020-5-30_23-25-17.png

@bigbob2322 @Uranus On Fire @Uncle

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

(1) Visit the Kroma-R product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.
    Nice.... I do like the brushed bronze..... 80w is plenty for me...
    (2) Visit the ARES II product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.
    Oh I loved the original ARES..... so I'm sure I will love this even more!!!
    (3) Post in this thread and Let us know your thoughts on the KromaR and Ares 2.
    Done!!!^^^
    (4) If you win, We want to hear your feedback and thoughts and there will be additional chances for winners to win something extra special.

Oh you know I would love to review this!!!...
    @Shawn Hoefer , @muth , @100%VG

• Like Like x 1
  16. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
  17. dunskoy

dunskoy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  18. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Pages visited etc. MAN if the Ares II vapes as good as it looks, I am going to be happy. I have heard nothing but awesome feedback about the Kroma-R. Very cool giveaway and my experiences were SO tragic with the first Ares, whether I win or not I will have to get one, just for comparison purposes.

Innokin thank you for another great giveaway. I think I can safely say I could actually review it in a timely factor, I'm a bit short on things to do at the moment.

Good luck all winners and what a lovely pairing of mod and tank. Yep.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  19. ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice PlusOnceMore ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  20. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I visited both sites and enjoyed both sites.
    I love the look of the Kroma R and Ares II. Sleek and I love the etching on the Ares II tank.
    C'mon @DeloresRose @Eskie @Pigs @virm

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.