World Vape Day Innokin Kroma-R & Ares 2 Kit Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
The KROMAR looks like just the right type of mod for me: Single 18650, small, and durable.

i like the cap and mouthpiece on the ARES 2. Other than that, i can't really comment because i'm a total neophyte with rebuildables. Looking forward to getting into it with both enthusiasm and anxiety. If i were to do a review of it, it would focus a lot on ease of building.

Thanks for the invite @ShowMeTwice and big thanks to Innokin for supporting World Vape Day!

Reactions: stols001

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
(1) Visit the Kroma-R product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.

Did so Sir :)

(2) Visit the ARES II product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.

As well ;)

(3) Post in this thread and Let us know your thoughts on the KromaR and Ares 2.

Receive the Kroma-R for review and its an outstanding mod, really nice. The Original Ares is still a great RTA so I hope the Ares 2 would even be better :)

(4) If you win, We want to hear your feedback and thoughts and there will be additional chances for winners to win something extra special.

Sure, I can always do an additional review on the Ares 2 and let everyone know my thoughts ;)

@Izan @Shadav @ZuberVape8 @dreamvaper @Anise

Molchi

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2017
Germany
I really like that used/brushed look of the KromaR, already thought about getting one but low on money atm.
For the Ares i hope it works better then the first did. On my first one the topcap didn't close cause of the silicone-intake, on the replacement i got the airflow was extremely loose so i could vape it even fully closed. :-x
So chances that the Ares 2 will be better are quite high i guess.

Thanks for another awesome giveaway Innokin.

ZuberVape8

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2020
Kroma R very nice mod. It looks very elegant.
I haven't tested it yet, so I can't see more about this MOD than I would with the Ares atomizer.
I like both DTL and MTL so I can confidently share my thoughts if I win. In addition to reviewing my channels, I can also do the ECF forum.

Thank you for the chance to win.

@sonicbomb @mintymints @Umbertoze @Cameron1590 @super dave @culvdavi

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
Wow, well I have both of these on my list to get. I use the Ares original almost every day and I would love to compare the two side by side, but I have heard that the improvements with the Ares II are awesome. I love the drop in style deck and really happy that you kept that, and I am really eager to see how well it holds juice - since about the only serious complaint I have had with the original is that it can leak. And the Kroma-R, having an Innokin is great, but an Innokin with an external battery is where it is at! As always, it looks like a supremely nice and classy design.

@La_Navidad @Anise @Uncle

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
The Kroma R looks really solid and pretty cool looking. I really like the look of the bronze and gunmetal versions quite a bit. And in regards to the Ares II, I have a buddy who uses the original Ares as his everyday vape and he raves about it. Since I am trying to get into rebuildables this is a tank that really looks like it would be simple for a beginner to build on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread