The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

World Vape Day Innokin Kroma-R & Ares 2 Kit Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_timmy, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ZaNblad

ZaNblad Senior Member

Apr 22, 2020
    Congratulations :banana:
    + 2 good compensation for the delay in the announcement of the results:thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    Got mine in yesterday, and thank you
    I haven't had a chance to play with the kroma-r yet
    the ares 2 however I put in one of the prebuilt coils that came with it
    it's a nice tank, no leaking (yet, we'll see)
    the airflow control is nice and clicky
    keeping in mind that this is a MTL tank, it has a tight draw....which I don't mind so much
    opening up the airflow completely and then inside the tank under the coil is a secondary airflow control that you can also open up complete and it will give a very restrictive dl vape, which is more my style (I do wish it was just a tad bit more airy but again this is a mtl not a dl tank)
    building on it was a bit difficult, the screws didn't want to stay tight and hold the coil in (maybe I got a defective one) so I kept having to readjust and tighten the screws on the post....but other than that, it is fairly easy to use
    and for a tank, the flavor is pretty dang good....I only use rda's anymore for flavor but for a tank this one gives off good flavor....even at 15w it's a bit warmer of a vape than I would like....

it is easy to fill and doesn't leak when held upside down, I actually propped it up upside down for awhile just to see....and as of yet no leaking ;) as well as no leaking out of the airflow, so so far so good...these were two of my main issues with tanks in the past....leaking out the airflow or out of the fill port....

I have sat here and chainvapded on it without a dry hit....well when I bump the watts up it doesn't keep up so well, but again this is a mtl tank with a 1ohm coil so 15w is high enough....

• Like Like x 3
  3. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    Thank you very much for the feedback. Feedback well received. Yeah, Ares2 is a MTL and RDL RTA with the CAFC under the coil position. For more details about the usage of it, you can watch this video to check whether there is something that can help you about the coils building.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Delightful

Delightful Full Member

Jul 24, 2020
    Texas
    I went to each site and loved to read more into it!
    I love the copper brushed look on the Kroma R and the Ares II look so slick! Great work and,
    good luck to all!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Udon

Udon Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2018
    The Kroma-R has a really nice compact and unique design, it also uses premium quality materials which makes it look very high quality. Supports both MTL or DTL vaping and quick charge which is really convenient.

The ARES II is probably one the most mentioned RTAs that I see from users and professional reviewers and is highly recommended. The flavor bell helps with great tasting vape and unique Cross Air Flow Control (CAFC) for any type of vape you like.

• Like Like x 1
  6. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I want the Kroma cuz it's awesome. I want to try the Ares 2 because like, I want to try it without paying for it because I am broke and I don't want a resentment.

Also life has been rough lately not gonna lie. It will lead to better things but today VAPING was not enough, so that meant 1 cigarette which led to a coughing fit... That was not cool.

I'm not seeking sympathy I think the winners should WIIN I am just being kinda brutally honest.; IF I don't win it's cool I mean it would keep the streak going also cool.

Yeah I am not in a cardboard box or anything yet, it's not THAT kind of dire.
    Anna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.