World Vape Day Innokin Kroma-R & Ares 2 Kit Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Got mine in yesterday, and thank you
I haven't had a chance to play with the kroma-r yet
the ares 2 however I put in one of the prebuilt coils that came with it
it's a nice tank, no leaking (yet, we'll see)
the airflow control is nice and clicky
keeping in mind that this is a MTL tank, it has a tight draw....which I don't mind so much
opening up the airflow completely and then inside the tank under the coil is a secondary airflow control that you can also open up complete and it will give a very restrictive dl vape, which is more my style (I do wish it was just a tad bit more airy but again this is a mtl not a dl tank)
building on it was a bit difficult, the screws didn't want to stay tight and hold the coil in (maybe I got a defective one) so I kept having to readjust and tighten the screws on the post....but other than that, it is fairly easy to use
and for a tank, the flavor is pretty dang good....I only use rda's anymore for flavor but for a tank this one gives off good flavor....even at 15w it's a bit warmer of a vape than I would like....

it is easy to fill and doesn't leak when held upside down, I actually propped it up upside down for awhile just to see....and as of yet no leaking ;) as well as no leaking out of the airflow, so so far so good...these were two of my main issues with tanks in the past....leaking out the airflow or out of the fill port....

I have sat here and chainvapded on it without a dry hit....well when I bump the watts up it doesn't keep up so well, but again this is a mtl tank with a 1ohm coil so 15w is high enough....

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Got mine in yesterday, and thank you
I haven't had a chance to play with the kroma-r yet
the ares 2 however I put in one of the prebuilt coils that came with it
it's a nice tank, no leaking (yet, we'll see)
the airflow control is nice and clicky
keeping in mind that this is a MTL tank, it has a tight draw....which I don't mind so much
opening up the airflow completely and then inside the tank under the coil is a secondary airflow control that you can also open up complete and it will give a very restrictive dl vape, which is more my style (I do wish it was just a tad bit more airy but again this is a mtl not a dl tank)
building on it was a bit difficult, the screws didn't want to stay tight and hold the coil in (maybe I got a defective one) so I kept having to readjust and tighten the screws on the post....but other than that, it is fairly easy to use
and for a tank, the flavor is pretty dang good....I only use rda's anymore for flavor but for a tank this one gives off good flavor....even at 15w it's a bit warmer of a vape than I would like....

it is easy to fill and doesn't leak when held upside down, I actually propped it up upside down for awhile just to see....and as of yet no leaking ;) as well as no leaking out of the airflow, so so far so good...these were two of my main issues with tanks in the past....leaking out the airflow or out of the fill port....

I have sat here and chainvapded on it without a dry hit....well when I bump the watts up it doesn't keep up so well, but again this is a mtl tank with a 1ohm coil so 15w is high enough....
Thank you very much for the feedback. Feedback well received. Yeah, Ares2 is a MTL and RDL RTA with the CAFC under the coil position. For more details about the usage of it, you can watch this video to check whether there is something that can help you about the coils building.

Udon

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2018
The Kroma-R has a really nice compact and unique design, it also uses premium quality materials which makes it look very high quality. Supports both MTL or DTL vaping and quick charge which is really convenient.

The ARES II is probably one the most mentioned RTAs that I see from users and professional reviewers and is highly recommended. The flavor bell helps with great tasting vape and unique Cross Air Flow Control (CAFC) for any type of vape you like.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I want the Kroma cuz it's awesome. I want to try the Ares 2 because like, I want to try it without paying for it because I am broke and I don't want a resentment.

Also life has been rough lately not gonna lie. It will lead to better things but today VAPING was not enough, so that meant 1 cigarette which led to a coughing fit... That was not cool.

I'm not seeking sympathy I think the winners should WIIN I am just being kinda brutally honest.; IF I don't win it's cool I mean it would keep the streak going also cool.

Yeah I am not in a cardboard box or anything yet, it's not THAT kind of dire.
Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread