World's FIRST Quintuple Mesh Coil, The Freemax Magic Coil Finally Launched!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We're so glad to introduce you a new coil for M Pro, FreeMax Quintuple Mesh Coil.:banana:

QQ图片20190403083914.jpg

Freemax Quintuple 0.15ohm Mesh Coil is rated for 80-100W, compared to the 0.15ohm Quad Mesh Coil rated for 80-120W with the best wattage at 110W, the Quintuple Mesh Coil is focused on the great balance of performance and power consumption.

With pentagram style coil setup, the Quintuple Mesh Coil achieves a subtle 0.618 golden ratio balance of e-liquid feeding and vaporizing and thus provides you with the best vaping experience ever at 80W to 100W. That’s why the Freemax technician team calls it the MAGIC COIL for M Pro (Mesh Pro) tank.

Can't wait to try this? :vapor:

Comment your thoughts below!:D

Reactions: SP013

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Should have stopped after the Triple, going with 5 coils I don't believe the cotton will be able to keep up with the supply of liquid needed. IMHO

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
You can try it,i believe not let you down:D

Reactions: Tonee N

Vaporlockvapes

Apr 16, 2019
Hi I've been very excited about this and 8 seen 5hat u guys have displayed on the back of your coil box that u have the quintuple and sextuple mesh coils are these both available to buy if not when will they be available cus I havnt found nobody that sells them at all I would really love to try them I do reviews online and I wanted to do a review on both of them I just recently switched over to the mesh pro tank and so far I'm very impressed.

Vaporlockvapes

Apr 16, 2019
Honestly I love the different options an hell fit 7 mesh coils in it if u can lol the more the marryier I'm a fan of all the options. you guys are the first to do a quad mesh or quintuple and sextuple mesh I'm super excited about this and why not be the first in the vape industry to do so u gotta have something that sets u apart from the rest and by golly u did it

Vaporlockvapes

Apr 16, 2019
It holds a decent amount of juice they got 3 options with different glass but its 4ml 5ml and max 6ml so it holds the juice I'm using the quadruple coil rn and I smoke all the time and I'm still only filling it up once every couple days maybe a day and a half depending on how high I got the watts at but all around it's a great tank only thing I would change is the slip top they got I wish it was a little more stiff cus it pops open when ur walking an it messed my brand new white hoodie up and like 3 different pants cuz I keep it in my pocket lol otherwise it's of the best tanks I've had

TheOneVape_Review

Jan 21, 2019
Malaysia
It holds a decent amount of juice they got 3 options with different glass but its 4ml 5ml and max 6ml so it holds the juice I'm using the quadruple coil rn and I smoke all the time and I'm still only filling it up once every couple days maybe a day and a half depending on how high I got the watts at but all around it's a great tank only thing I would change is the slip top they got I wish it was a little more stiff cus it pops open when ur walking an it messed my brand new white hoodie up and like 3 different pants cuz I keep it in my pocket lol otherwise it's of the best tanks I've had
Oh my... 6ml sounds good man. Definitely want to try this out

Andrew Collier

Aug 23, 2019
Honestly I love the different options an hell fit 7 mesh coils in it if u can lol the more the marryier I'm a fan of all the options. you guys are the first to do a quad mesh or quintuple and sextuple mesh I'm super excited about this and why not be the first in the vape industry to do so u gotta have something that sets u apart from the rest and by golly u did it

I used the quintuple after I used a pack of the quads and if u really like the quads at 110-115 watts for warmth the the quintile isn't for you. It is a very cool vape compared to the quad. Still haven't tried the sextuple but it looks like it'll be more like the quad because it runs up to 140 watts and that's nice and warm feeling i bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread