World's worst flavor: my "sludge" bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
I've got one bottle I reserve for ejuice emergencies when I am out of anything else. It is made up of the dregs out of empty flavor bottles and cart squeezings. Right now there is a bizzare mix in there of flue-cured, 555, cola, strawberry, apple and menthol.

Actually, it's not that bad... unless I think about it too hard. I guess it beats having to buy a pack of analogs until my next juice shipment arrives. At the moment I've got about 10ml of the stuff. I think of it as an ever-evolving evil anti-flavor.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
If only they had vegetable and meat flavours, that would be a meal unto itself. Throw in some carrot, lettuce and beef e-liquid, and there's dinner.:lol:

Anyone remember the food flavoured sodas some company made around the holidays? Like smoked salmon, turkey with gravy, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie. Same idea :thumb:

I've got one bottle I reserve for ejuice emergencies when I am out of anything else. It is made up of the dregs out of empty flavor bottles and cart squeezings. Right now there is a bizzare mix in there of flue-cured, 555, cola, strawberry, apple and menthol.

Actually, it's not that bad... unless I think about it too hard. I guess it beats having to buy a pack of analogs until my next juice shipment arrives. At the moment I've got about 10ml of the stuff. I think of it as an ever-evolving evil anti-flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread