Worried about Nicotine with new devices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddykoodoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2016
I vape since 4 years ago with Ovale Elips C around 4 ml liquid 9mg/ml 80%VG 20%H20
and never had a problem just slight chain vape cause the hardware doesn't deliver too much nicotine each draw...
When for some reason i had to say away from vaping i craved a lot but never felt really strange...

I decided to change this device mainly for 1 reason...
1 ml for tank is to small...Also battery was tiny.And the stupid mini connector was very easy to broke and very unconfortable to carry the specific cable no body use...

So i bought Justfog Q16...
This device working perfect but it has only one problem even at lowest voltage/wattage produce almost double of vapor and you can feel really well the nicotine intake thi hit is just too strong if i do a deep draw...

With this kit i usually vape less during the day less chain vape and consume less liquid during the all day...
3.5 ml vs 4ml but is strange i feel like with this new kit 3.5 ml is the maximum i can handle with the old one 4 ml was a limit imposed by my self cause i could continue...

Than the day after with the new device i feel much stronger the nicotine abstinence...
I do not mean the crave for nicotine wich is absolutly normal but the physical synthoms of abstinence 2 time stronger.

So should be something strange in nicotine delivery with new devices.
Is not matter just of the quantity of liquid assumed x day but probably the total nicotine absorbtion probably higher even with less juiced consume.
Or a stronger way of consumption give bigger side effect...

What you think about?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I always felt that certain devices can allow for a more efficient nic delivery but not sure of the science behind it. Maybe smaller chamber size? Not sure, but certain tanks just satisfy me more then others even though they have the same coils and power

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I started vaping 6yrs ago with a Provari/Protank with 24mgs of nic..nicotine delivery wasn't efficient at all with that rig..
8d3fffb8122bdccaf2d47d7e0e9b3204.jpg

Today I subohm vape with much more power using subtanks, RDA's
and RTA's..nicotine delivery is so good I dropped all the way down to
2.5 mgs of nic..in 2-3 deep lung hits my nicotine addiction is completely satisfied..just my 2¢, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
And the saga continues... what exactly are you worried about?

It is well known that higher temperatures deliver nicotine more efficiently, ex. when I used to use mech mods I was at 18 mg, now, on my DNA 75's I'm down to 3mg, and the result is about the same.

Reactions: smacksy

eddykoodoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2016
And the saga continues... what exactly are you worried about?

It is well known that higher temperatures deliver nicotine more efficiently, ex. when I used to use mech mods I was at 18 mg, now, on my DNA 75's I'm down to 3mg, and the result is about the same.

Actually my device is Justfog Q16 and i vape at the lowest voltage level 3.4 V with a 1.6 ohm coil.This mean 7.2 watt and very cold vapor...
What i'm saying is not level of nicotine is normal with a 75 watts you vaporize 6 times vapor so 3mg are equal to 18mg...

What i'm trying to say is with older devices after 4 ml of 9mg i didn't felt FULL OF NICOTINE...
With Justfog after 3ml of 9mg i feel as i vape to much feeling nicotine.
So i believe newer device deliver much more nicotine after you vape the same amount of liquid x day...

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
The age of the device doesn't really matter..what matters is the amount of power delivered..
Especially subohm...
It's not rocket science..
But then again I've never tried tootle puffing a 1.6 ohm coil at 7.2w either.. lol
a7a50988280e7967b5b7a0cb413292f8.jpg

Vaping a .15 ohm coil at 125w in this pic..100% VG with only 2.5 mgs of nicotine....2-3 deep pulls and my nicotine addiction is instantly satisfied...no worries

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread